Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

LUCKIEST DAY EVER :D

This is a discussion on LUCKIEST DAY EVER :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +7 md's glow? hacks...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    martijn
    Guest

    Default

    +7 md's glow?

    hacks

  2. #17
    Senior Member Tyrano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    miami usa
    Posts
    120

    Default mmmm

    none of my business but u say all of those drops same day but u exp varies a lot between pics ..... in 1 u are 30% the other 70% and then 90%

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Originally posted by martijn
    +7 md's glow?

    hacks
    originally high class items, that are rebirthed from +7 to +1 are glowing..

    ----
    omg, while some guy gets rol, I burn my middle class items on anvil..

  4. #19
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    im jealous...bach always coins for me. but ive only killed him 3 times myself

  5. #20
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    last time I tried to kill bach I got exped and it dropepd rol

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default Re: mmmm

    Originally posted by Tyrano
    none of my business but u say all of those drops same day * * but u exp varies a lot *between pics ..... in 1 u are 30% *the other 70% and then 90%
    only 1 rol and 1 roc were the same day

    but few days before we got rol + rom the same day

  7. #22
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default Re: mmmm

    Originally posted by Tyrano
    none of my business but u say all of those drops same day * * but u exp varies a lot *between pics ..... in 1 u are 30% *the other 70% and then 90%
    Look at there names
    First RoL Drop : flippy
    RoC drop : Miaoussssssss and flippy in party.

  8. #23
    Sustain
    Guest

    Default

    I officially hate u :P

  9. #24
    Nick
    Guest

    Default

    i guess the drop rate is higher in pathos server because it's a beginning server ?

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Poland xd
    Posts
    165

    Default

    rotfl lucky bastrad =.= > lucker than Kolek ;p

  11. #26
    EatMeTheMage
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Nick
    i guess the drop rate is higher in pathos server because it's a beginning server ?
    no <_<


    i killed 20+duke 20+bach 20+bishop and got jack shit

    so no not higher <_<

  12. #27
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nick
    i guess the drop rate is higher in pathos server because it's a beginning server ?
    no <_<


    i killed 20+duke 20+bach 20+bishop and got jack shit

    so no not higher <_<[/b]
    You must suckkk we got In yestersay, and roc before that, HAHAHAHA EATMESUX, I N ftw, zuahah. B) :lol:

  13. #28
    Senior Member tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Originally posted by Nick
    i guess the drop rate is higher in pathos server because it's a beginning server ?

    Which reminds me I got a shitload of drops at the beginning of olympia as well

    4x roc 3x rom 0x rol -.-

  14. #29
    Senior Member Private's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    probly ur retarded gm fucking with drop rates

  15. #30
    HiddenRage
    Guest

    Default

    all 3 in 1 day?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •