Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lugias

This is a discussion on Lugias within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm pretty sure dex gives something to warriors, maybe accuracy or increase legcut/scream slow/stun rate. If it didnt add anything, ...
Page: 2

I'm pretty sure dex gives something to warriors, maybe accuracy or increase legcut/scream slow/stun rate. If it didnt add anything, why do warriors got a +DEX skill (berserker tree) ?

Ya isn't that the skill that gives u like 20+ dex for a short time?

PriesTesS

haha
    yes, but axes have faster attac speed then a raptor, eg.

I have used dual axes and 1 hand gig and raptor on a warrior, so ye, i know u can combo faster with the axe.
    Might ask my friend to try it out.

PriesTesS

they do?

hehe, guess i am a noob. (never payed attention to that skillbar)

Not many warriors have that skill since u need too many skill points into berserking. But I have used it a couple of times just to try it out and I noticed a lil difference in the comboing. But I think that skill was called "Nimble Wind" back when I tried it in old KO or maybe it was KE.

make reskill to dex and only str for hold pole axe or sth with slow atack speed.And try use r on somebody u will have proof (or not) if u have right.

would be funny to have dex warriors around.
    saw once ss of worrior with shards :P

Kailean

emmm. i always thought that dex bonus gives warriors the ability to do "closer max damage", so if some1 will be doing 400-550 dmg, he would be doing 500-550. just like in giga :unsure:

Reinhard

Originally posted by Devile
    I'm pretty sure dex gives something to warriors, maybe accuracy or increase legcut/scream slow/stun rate. If it didnt add anything, why do warriors got a +DEX skill (berserker tree) ?
    Dex increases accuracy to warriors. Its not like they made a mistake adding it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12