Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Luring in PvP Zones (I am not Benjamin)

This is a discussion on Luring in PvP Zones (I am not Benjamin) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; *Dear Benjamin,* ---------------- Greetings Benjamin, Thank you for taking the time to contact the NTTGame Support Staff. On pvp areas(cz,ardream,delos ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Luring in PvP Zones (I am not Benjamin)

*Dear Benjamin,*
    ----------------

Greetings Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to contact the NTTGame Support Staff.

On pvp areas(cz,ardream,delos etc.). There is no penalty for luring action.
    Players can do such things to get the whip hand of each other.

Sincerely,
    NTTGame Game Master Support Staff

Thank you,
    Your NTTGame Knight Online Global Support Team
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send
    another email. Instead, login to your account at
    NTTGame Global Service Support for a complete archive of all your support
    requests and responses.
    Ref-Mid: $VsEAAA==$b388a5024f@f96fb656a8

I have no clue what "whip hand" means. Must be a turkish thing... lol

He means the upper hand i think By the way it kind of make sense for it to be available in PVP zones.

After all , everything's fair in war and loooove

That was the most diplomatic way of saying 'fuck off no one gives a shit princess' I'm actually glad he clarified PvP zones, so luring in eslant is still not allowed.
    JayClaiba likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Their answer seems fine. What's the point of opening such a topic ? Of course and luring should be allowed. It should be allowed in safe zones (emc / luf) too, unless they're listed as pvp zones because enemy nation can invade.

Maybe luring on opposite nation is allowed, not on your same nation. Luring on same nation is stupid in a pvp zone. It's like hitting yourself in the nuts just because you can.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    Maybe luring on opposite nation is allowed, not on your same nation. Luring on same nation is stupid in a pvp zone. It's like hitting yourself in the nuts just because you can.
    Are you another one of those people that think the game is actually about a war between 2 nations? What the actual fuck is going on? How many of you weirdos are here? 0_o

I agree luring can be sort of counterproductive sometimes, but by no means are all humans/orcs allied together at all times. CSW is the best event in the game, only because you can actually kill everybody. There's literally no point being buddy-buddy with everybody in-game. Alliances for various reasons are useful sure, but alliances are usually between 2-3 clans max.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Are you another one of those people that think the game is actually about a war between 2 nations? What the actual fuck is going on? How many of you weirdos are here? 0_o

I agree luring can be sort of counterproductive sometimes, but by no means are all humans/orcs allied together at all times. CSW is the best event in the game, only because you can actually kill everybody. There's literally no point being buddy-buddy with everybody in-game. Alliances for various reasons are useful sure, but alliances are usually between 2-3 clans max.
    CSW is an event. You miss the point by a mile. With that logic, during an invasion of EMC or LUF someone could just lure some Troll warriors and kill the same nation players and it would be fine. I mean, more nps for the lurer if the others are exped, right?
    I don't even want to think what shitshow would be if a boss would spawn constantly in CZ at orc sorcerer area. You and your kind would lure and lure and lure on anyone that would want to kill it. Because why not.

It's a pointless discussion.

Banned Senior Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_Lv0r-l4c

You got a problem with us? Humans are emo cocksuckers.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

CSW is the best event in the game, only because you can actually kill everybody. There's literally no point being buddy-buddy with everybody in-game. Alliances for various reasons are useful sure, but alliances are usually between 2-3 clans max.
    Can't kill everybody anymore, only the clan/ alliance holding castle

So I can't lure in lufferson

BUT

What if invasion is currently happening?

#showerthoughts

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Can't kill everybody anymore, only the clan/ alliance holding castle
    I remember when they made that change in a private server I was playing, without letting the players know beforehand. Not a single person attacked another player after the change was made. GMs received 100s of PMs from angry people demanding them to revert the change CSW free-for-all is pretty much the best event in KO, so I have no idea why they ever changed it.

CSW is an event. You miss the point by a mile. With that logic, during an invasion of EMC or LUF someone could just lure some Troll warriors and kill the same nation players and it would be fine. I mean, more nps for the lurer if the others are exped, right?
    I don't even want to think what shitshow would be if a boss would spawn constantly in CZ at orc sorcerer area. You and your kind would lure and lure and lure on anyone that would want to kill it. Because why not.

It's a pointless discussion.
    I'm not referring to luring only, but you made it sound like you literally pat people in the shoulder for killing players of the enemy nation. Just sounded weird, that's all. But you're right, I would sacrifice anybody in order to benefit my own party. Using meat shields among other strategies revolve around abusing the fact that the enemy is busy killing the other party while you're waiting for them to die and clean up all the nps. Luring isn't exactly an optimal strategy because it takes too long, but I occasionally get aggro on OBL to mana drain the other parties and let the enemies handle the rest. Of course this only works if you're confident that you can take out the enemy all by yourself.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I remember when they made that change in a private server I was playing, without letting the players know beforehand. Not a single person attacked another player after the change was made. GMs received 100s of PMs from angry people demanding them to revert the change CSW free-for-all is pretty much the best event in KO, so I have no idea why they ever changed it.
    yea its really frustrating. CSW was the best pk you could get. Clan would go there just to pk and not even worry about castle lol.

I understood your point, but if someone engaged a boss or is waiting for it to spawn, be it in delos or in cz or other pvp area, then luring on them is plain stupid. I mean Phaselis clan was doing that at isiloon all the time and in the end it was just a waste of time.
    Lamest thing I ever saw. If you miss the first drain there, then just wait to get timer, don't go full retard and lure servants.
    And sure we are not all a big family, but its about respect for other's effort and morals in the end.

Banned Senior Member

I understood your point, but if someone engaged a boss or is waiting for it to spawn, be it in delos or in cz or other pvp area, then luring on them is plain stupid. I mean Phaselis clan was doing that at isiloon all the time and in the end it was just a waste of time.
    Lamest thing I ever saw. If you miss the first drain there, then just wait to get timer, don't go full retard and lure servants.
    And sure we are not all a big family, but its about respect for other's effort and morals in the end.
    It only took the last three days for me to learn that KO has no morals or respect. It's all about the power baby! Gimme items. Kankas!
    mrblue159z and JayClaiba like this.

Little archer Senior Member

The only pvp zones where you can 'lure' on players hunting tough bosses are:
    Abyss (Isiloon)
    Bifrost (Ultima)

and I believe that's the end of the list. QQ more about content that you people have never even accessed in the past. It has always been this way, and it won't change just because you only discovered that these bosses exist after 12 years. Is it casual invasion all over again? if something is too hard or 'unfair' then adapt and overcome, instead of trying to find ways to dumb down or overturn the system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast