Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lvl 70 characters in Xigenon - Question

This is a discussion on Lvl 70 characters in Xigenon - Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it just a rumour or do ppl get hacked as soon at they get 70? I've also heard of ...
Page: 1

Clerice

Default Lvl 70 characters in Xigenon - Question

Is it just a rumour or do ppl get hacked as soon at they get 70?

I've also heard of someppl deleveling to 69.

SirKnight

Default Re: Lvl 70 characters in Xigenon - Question

Originally posted by Clerice
    Is it just a rumour or do ppl get hacked as soon at they get 70?

I've also heard of someppl deleveling to 69.
    ROFL who wanna dlvl to 69 ?

Clerice

people do because they are afraid to get hacked . so that's why im asking.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

some delevel some dont...personally i dont think it makes a difference the rumor spreads around that u got 70 a turk will hear it so even if it says 69 they know u HAD 70 so u have the lvl 70 skills/stats

Cava

actually i notice majority of the peruvians/turks got hacked... most of them play in cyber i guess :? look at zike gay aussie ops: he didn't get hacked :P

Clerice

and i don't think you can do anything about getting hacked either... nothing to do with your pc security

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    some delevel some dont...personally i dont think it makes a difference the rumor spreads around that u got 70 a turk will hear it so even if it says 69 they know u HAD 70 so u have the lvl 70 skills/stats
    a lot of ppl complaining someone make a "gratz lvl 70" thread cuz of hax, but imo most of these are scammed, or cafe key logged

If lvl 70 really makes u get hacked, then why BGA and a few lvl 70 on diez still remain unhacked? And not to mention a lot of lvl 70 from ares havent got hacked (not what I have heard of)

Clerice

i hope not.. my friend is close to 70 and it won't be very good if he loses his character.

i guess wait and see.

chase

Clerice = SB+6

HE MADE FOR ME !!

long time ago !

Banned Senior Member

alot of the times a lvl 70 gets hacked, they shared their account with more then 1 person so you can never know who it was, or they played from a cafe which isn't safe either

El_Diabl0

when haxor can broke all the database, he can hax whoever he want to. its only his choice to hax level seventy (why not, its a challenge and it will be famous and most disscused)

Elemental

Well i think hacking lvl 70 ppls is mainly a Diez only problem. At least 90% of the hacked lvl 70 players played on Diez. I play on Xig, and i dont know anyone who got hacked here after he/she reached lvl 70.

Pabloxes

Dante for example.

Elemental

Dante got delvled to 1 and np reseted to 0. So i think the only one who touched that acc was K2.

DieWithMyKiss

the majority of people that get hacked play in cafes....i can go to a cafe, plug a physical keylogger into the back of a computer and have an account withen minutes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast