Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Market....

This is a discussion on Market.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think prices will go back to normal as soon as people figure out how to dupe again, more dupe ...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I think prices will go back to normal as soon as people figure out how to dupe again, more dupe = more money. But honestly, I dont think the market will ever be anything as it was before, mainly because there's a LOT of items out there including lots of +1 uniques, etc.

abstraktzor

I think prices will go back to normal as soon as people figure out how to dupe again, more dupe = more money. But honestly, I dont think the market will ever be anything as it was before, mainly because there's a LOT of items out there including lots of +1 uniques, etc.[/b]
    yep thats what i was thinking.

everyone has decent gear now

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

yep thats what i was thinking.

everyone has decent gear now[/b]
    yes, and it is so easy to make trade with mediocre items for high-end drops because almost everything is worth around the same. the last trade i did this week was 1 flame ring + 7 blessed elemental scrolls for a sse. Saved me having to get a tanker and kill TK :P

Banned

prices are high atm on girakon

When duping comes back, or when k2 decides to do something bout it (like increasing coin drop or w/e, which is never)...
    so if you want prices to rise, tell the toothferry your deepest wish is duping gogo![/b]
    +1

old times coming back in's and cs's in merchant

The king. Senior Member

old times coming back in's and cs's in merchant[/b]
    JIPPI

This is the 1st time game is going to the way it used to be & meant to be. I suppose it will make many ppl "go inactive" because they are not getting everything almost "for free". In old days ppl did exp with MP abs weapons ( and some noobish skills .. also 240 mp potions if there were coins to use potions in exp )

if not counted the +7 bug almost every "legit" item would have been max +6, maybe some +7 ( remember that in old days monsters that gave exp didnt drop any highclass.. i remember the most high lvl warrior in MYKO had a totamic club +5 ( and yes we were 1 of the top clans ) (ok golems did drop some crappy bows.. )

so.. for every fucking idiot and newbie ( sry for the expression but thats my target ) UNLESS THE DUPE COMES OUT ( and aslo koxp stops working ) PREPARE TO GET THE IDEA THAT ALL YOU GOT UNTIL NOW YOU GOT FOR FREE.

Ty.
    Sry.[/b]

Well said, start using mps weapons again and keep the low prices then everyone can afford anything or at least farm mastodon/gavolts to be able to buy something..

I remember in the old days "mana rest"

//Forsete

abstraktzor

o.O forsete still plays?

but back on topic, yep mp absorb dagger = no mana pot use
    mastodons and transformation scroll farming time

prices are going to drop more and more!
    theres no return!

to bad for does who spend there money to buy when the prices w low ^^

and now they are even lower :P

Well said, start using mps weapons again and keep the low prices then everyone can afford anything or at least farm mastodon/gavolts to be able to buy something..

I remember in the old days "mana rest"
    //Forsete[/b]
    mana rest were mostly for mages

the only ones who really needed pots were priests (or whole party died), i miss the old days...

Togashi

priests also were taking mana rests...i remember taking turns in apos parties...

well, the prices of all games keep going up and down.. its a never-ending wave.. its justthat some waves are bigger then others =P.

sooner or later prices will go up, maybe when theres dupe, or item-event, or coin event.....

Banned

pretty soon k2 will start selling goldbars for knight cash , : D

sime217

well they cant, because gbs are worth different values on different servers
    but im sure they'll think of someway to make money out of this situation, they always do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast