Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Massive patch tonight after war!

This is a discussion on Massive patch tonight after war! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTF? Chitin shield +8 and an wiriniom +10.. What are they doing lol...
Page: 2

WTF? Chitin shield +8 and an wiriniom +10.. What are they doing lol

BigMum

LMAO, I actually thought this topic was about the patch instead it talks about stuff entirely different.

Pass me another drink and I may get the point of the post.

IsgurosBous

At least we can see what our hp/mp is again
    And btw, the person who chose a CS+8 instead of a Gab +10 isn't very smart I guess

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

At least we can see what our hp/mp is again
    And btw, the person who chose a CS+8 instead of a Gab +10 isn't very smart I guess [/b]
    Maybe he didn't know that the limit was +10 ^^
    And I'd choose chitin shield over gab anyday because CS is the best looking item ingame imo. Not to mention the 50 wep defenses.
    Who cares about some dd ;P

I am at work...so could you please write some info about what did they change, whats new etc.?

Thx

I am at work...so could you please write some info about what did they change, whats new etc.?

Thx[/b]
    Greetings Knights,

Patch 1726 has been released tonight. Here are the patch notes:

*The Inner Council has completed its studies of the Energy Rocks donated by two loyal subjects. It seems Felankor was using them to keep Bifrost closed to the world while he attempted to enter the zone himself, for reasons that are still unknown. Scientists have been able to reverse this effect, and Bifrost is now totally accessible to all,, though it will eventually drain the effects of all Energy Rocks in the world. Beware anyone who would wish to trade you one, for they are not long for this world!

Along with these events:

*A solution for client crash when in the vicinity of an arrow shower has been implemented; we will monitor the results closely.

*HP/MP font has been restored to its original size

*There is a new cursor!

We hope you enjoy these changes, and we look forward to seeing you continue the exciting storyline of Knight Online Forever!

-the Knight Online team[/b]

1. BF - We went, and it was CRAZY! 60-70 orcs on VS 45 or so Humans, we just got monument...so close in fact, I died right when we took it. I had to run back through the entire nation protecting the tp. We had a blast, 9 Averice Frags and 6-7 high class items. There was a bug where my LF wouldn't work in the Greed area and bugged the entire time. Orcs raided 2xs and we pwned them. Was sooo fun.

2. The new curser sucks. It's actually has to go through the entire animation and causes a tiny lag, which utterly sucks in PK.

3. Fonts - awesome.

4. Didn't get DC'd at all other then near and in Orc Base but no dc from hackers.

5. Arrow shower cool down sucks ass. It stalls you out in pk so I can't tank and hold the opponent, step backwards for archers in pk and exp.

Arthurios

you would think they did a good job.. but then you read that they gave items away. Not normal items but a fucking +10 and a +8 chitin shield ... hahaha this is just abnormal. Give a non bifrost unique item or something, ok. I would understand that but a +10 wirinorm and a +8 chitin shield. Those guys are rich now haha

kronik

found a bug :P
    TS scrolls don't work
    Mobs still agro :lol:

you would think they did a good job.. but then you read that they gave items away. Not normal items but a fucking +10 and a +8 chitin shield ... hahaha this is just abnormal. Give a non bifrost unique item or something, ok. I would understand that but a +10 wirinorm and a +8 chitin shield. Those guys are rich now haha[/b]
    what they didnt realize is that soon this people will just sell these items for a crazy ammount of usd

what they didnt realize is that soon this people will just sell these items for a crazy ammount of usd [/b]
    If they havent already hehe, in cwest thay gave 4x iron set for cs+0 i cant imagine what the guy gonna want for cs+8
    anyway about topic the new cursor is cool, they fixed bifrost now they should fix felankor spwan times ( maybe they did idk )

Ollorin26

If they havent already hehe, in cwest thay gave 4x iron set for cs+0 i cant imagine what the guy gonna want for cs+8
    anyway about topic the new cursor is cool, they fixed bifrost now they should fix felankor spwan times ( maybe they did idk )[/b]
    He never sell it (just when he will stop play).

found a bug :P
    TS scrolls don't work
    Mobs still agro :lol:[/b]
    They're bugged if you put them on, but if you put them on and relog then they work.

they also messed with the weight, cant carry the same amout of pots. b4 i had 1303 now i have 1030. :angry:

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

this is fixed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast