Is it me or everyone getting declined

This is a discussion on Is it me or everyone getting declined within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everytime i buy KC or anything else i get declined ......and cancalled...
Page: 1

theperfection

everytime i buy KC or anything else

i get declined ......and cancalled

PFC Senior Member

just bought 1 premiun via CC and works fine for me

theperfection

well CC is different story

Didn't try it...

Banned

Yea... is alredy the 3 times that i tried buy 1200g1 in playspan, and after a while i get an email and they said that the request has been deleted... maybe why i alredy bought 3200g1 and i can do only 1 transition for time.. well i dunno anyway

Yea... is alredy the 3 times that i tried buy 1200g1 in playspan, and after a while i get an email and they said that the request has been deleted... maybe why i alredy bought 3200g1 and i can do only 1 transition for time.. well i dunno anyway[/b]
    Kinda same here. Bought 2 x kc, 3th time was deleted because I already had 2 transitions going. U have to finish these first before u can get a new transition

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

im fckin so sick of playspan, i have purchased like 10+ tears on 2 different paypals and i have only gotten 4 of em because they ask for verification and i email them but they say i didnt... really annoying me, cant anything with G1 work right...wtf i thought K2s customer service sucked. this shit is in a whole new level