Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
Like Tree77Likes

Mgame Is Sueing K2 Network

This is a discussion on Mgame Is Sueing K2 Network within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PendexO topic cleaned, take your problems via pm. Haiorusaki ip Shares with Syndicate ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...dicate-330892/ ) , ...
Page: 30

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    topic cleaned, take your problems via pm.

Haiorusaki ip Shares with Syndicate ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...dicate-330892/ ) , Beware of this guy.
    why isnt he banned then :|

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Carlos.. Your avatar = enough said xD Stealing it haha!

@ontopic: I don't really care, but they mentioned a reduced mode/play... I'm guessing anything you do AFTER their maintainence/backup tonight will not be saved, so (speculating) go crazy people and try to make some +8/+9/+10!
    I dont think that they'll bring the servers back up after they make that back up, coz like you said, nothing will be saved so there is no point in doing so..

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    topic cleaned, take your problems via pm.

Haiorusaki ip Shares with Syndicate ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...dicate-330892/ ) , Beware of this guy.
    lawl

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why isnt he banned then :|
    Very good question.............. I banned him.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Shouldnt this topic get locked now? We alll found out the result of the case, this topic seems pretty useless now

image host

for all the years of putting up with k2, lets hope for a better service provider

is it posible to get better support???? nah. i love g1 suport. they can do nothing, advise nothing, help no1. thats how it is when u have no clue

Well How is all that complaining about how bad K2/G1 was..
    You people Wake up yet?
    I was Like you, I believed everything was K2/G1.
    But for those of you that hated K2 so much that you only half heartedly read the Court Documents and still did not understand what was going on.

Mgames Lawsuits were NEVER accepted by the Courts and MGame could NEVER Prove to the Courts Why they should be.
    HOWEVER K2s Lawsuit was accepted to proceed by the Courts.

So for those of you, what actually happened is this.
    MGame Finally pushed the Courts to get K2/G1 into Arbitration as the Contract Agreement stipulated,
    BUT since MGames had no court case proceedings accepted against K2,
    They had NO CHOICE but to Give K2/G1 what they were requesting in their lawsuit against MGame.
    MGame paid K2/G1 $6.25 million to get out of the contract, and take full control of the game.

Now that has happened, you people still think it was K2/G1 fault for all that occurred before.
    You are only not well informed if that is still the case after 60 days of MGame/nttgame.
    The contract agreement K2 had with MGame did not allow K2 to say a word to the players about what was happening in the game,
    other than special events and updates. Anything bad was Silenced by the Contract Agreement.

MGames Own (NoahSystems) Programmers have controlled the KOXP program since 2006 (July).
    and the first evidence of that was the new updated release of KOXP in the Middle of July 2006,
    2 weeks BEFORE the release of The Fire Drake version of the game. The new features in the game like (attacking Monster IDs) and
    Shooting through one monster to hit another and Ignoring any Monster not of a Specific Monster ID.
    was all added to K0XP Before the new release was on the servers.
    Now those former programmers own Koxp-Heaven Fire and all the other Bots being sold at the Oficial resellers.
    I also have Proof that Mgame provides the ESNs so that the Hacks/Bots can be added to the game, just like premium or KC.
    You think things will get fixed now,
    1.) Now there is nobody to try and help the Players Community, Customer Support is Non-Existent.

2.) All of the MGame KO Programmers Quit 6-12 months ago, do not know why and not willing to guess without facts,
    So that is why all the really bad things are happening with the game software, Nobody is there that knows how complicated the software
    was itertwined, so everytime they fix 1 thing another serious bug pops up.

3.) With MGame supplying ESNs for KOXP and BOTs, in the last month Nobody has been banned from Turkey that has purchased those from the Official Resellers.
    Yes you see poeople being banned, some are from the cheater reported section, so are by APR, which we all know bans Legit players, because the Hack
    programs are ignored by APR as programmed, Legit players are being banned because of problems the Game has with Window Vista/7, problems with 64-bit
    systems and Problems with Multi-core Processors (They work as Single Core processors in game). Not sure what triggers the auto banning by APR, but it is
    something in the above mentioned System Properties, we have traced it that far.

The Players being banned that are not reported are the GB Advertizing Bots, and Other Bots in Moradon, but KOXP/Bots in Karus or EMC, Eslant, BiFrost, J.Mountain, CZ and Ardream, are not being touched, unless you have good Sheriffs (Good Luck with that). But the GMs ignore them, Including the Megga number of Mining Bots every server has on Server 2.

You would think these are easy to see and Ban, but not being touched.

Oh, and the Account hacking is not some Hacker sitting at a PC running program to hack Passwords (over 67 million possibilities),
    and did they just stumble on the account name, alot of us, our account and ingame names have no relationship at all.
    No it has been know along time that the Account servers have been hacked numerous times, with K2 and now happening with MGame.
    K2 tried to Help a little sometimes, MGame CS flat out tells you, They refuse to help. "It is not company policy to assist or replace any items stolen from illegally/legally accessed account. We suggest you not share your account information with anyone."

No it is not as simple as somebody hacking the Account Server, there are so many ways to prevent that now a days.
    No the account information is being handed out from inside MGame/nttgame, probably for money.
    Mgame/nttgame does get a % from every KO item sold on those Official ESN Reseller's Websites, GB, Hacks/Bots, Premium, KC/Npoints, items and even Characters.

I also have proof, according to court documents, it was Mgame that setup and maintain the Agreements with the Turkish Companies for sales, not K2/G1
    they had no contact with those people contractually.

Anybody remember companies like www.uskomerchant.com,?
    the company name changed in 2007 but they are still around.
    and are 1 of the Official ESN Resellers.

also all of those ESN Resellers website are split between 2 people owning them.

This went a bit longer than I wanted, but I wanted to see if Peoples eyes have opened, or if they are still Blindly doing like alot of us did and Blaming K2.
    Yes K2 had their issues and deserve some of the Blame, because yes they aslo saw that if you can't beat them (Which they were not permitted to do),
    Then join them and get your maney out of it, unfortunately a few K2 people fell into that.

Good Luck. I also hear that EUKO has the same complaints as USKO currently under the new management.

Quote Originally Posted by WFCKnight View Post
    1.) Now there is nobody to try and help the Players Community, Customer Support is Non-Existent.

2.) All of the MGame KO Programmers Quit 6-12 months ago, do not know why and not willing to guess without facts,
    So that is why all the really bad things are happening with the game software, Nobody is there that knows how complicated the software

3.) With MGame supplying ESNs for KOXP and BOTs, in the last month Nobody has been banned from Turkey that has purchased those from the Official Resellers.
    Yes you see poeople being banned, some are from the cheater reported section, so are by APR, which we all know bans Legit players, because the Hack
    programs are ignored by APR as programmed, Legit players are being banned because of problems the Game has with Window Vista/7, problems with 64-bit
    systems and Problems with Multi-core Processors (They work as Single Core processors in game). Not sure what triggers the auto banning by APR, but it is
    1. I never get reall help from CS from begin of k2/g1 - and they help`s cominiuty mabe for the first year
    2. Those old MGame programes also didint know what they do, epic failures like rols rof iron neck from random mobs was nothing strange during all those years (i must admint that "combo" thing was bug aswell)
    3. Maby Mgame was suppliyng koxp with ESN, but k2/g1 did worse thing with all possible items/uniqs injected by gm`s for right price.

Im not defending Mgame, but k2/g1 wasnt ANY better.
    Bathory likes this.

O_o Senior Member

God thnx I quited, the situation now look so fucked up...

PS ftw!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    God thnx I quited, the situation now look so fucked up...

PS ftw!
    It's been fucked up for years, hell, I remember that even in 2007 when Girakon launched and was supposedly the most active server, after like 2 or 3 months, the pk was shit, not c-west shit, but still shit, so ya, private servers for the win.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    It's been fucked up for years, hell, I remember that even in 2007 when Girakon launched and was supposedly the most active server, after like 2 or 3 months, the pk was shit, not c-west shit, but still shit, so ya, private servers for the win.
    Ye but when some1 tells you those things (and he seems reliable) it look worse

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WFCKnight View Post
    Well How is all that complaining about how bad K2/G1 was..
    You people Wake up yet?
    I was Like you, I believed everything was K2/G1.
    But for those of you that hated K2 so much that you only half heartedly read the Court Documents and still did not understand what was going on.

Mgames Lawsuits were NEVER accepted by the Courts and MGame could NEVER Prove to the Courts Why they should be.
    HOWEVER K2s Lawsuit was accepted to proceed by the Courts.

So for those of you, what actually happened is this.
    MGame Finally pushed the Courts to get K2/G1 into Arbitration as the Contract Agreement stipulated,
    BUT since MGames had no court case proceedings accepted against K2,
    They had NO CHOICE but to Give K2/G1 what they were requesting in their lawsuit against MGame.
    MGame paid K2/G1 $6.25 million to get out of the contract, and take full control of the game.

Now that has happened, you people still think it was K2/G1 fault for all that occurred before.
    You are only not well informed if that is still the case after 60 days of MGame/nttgame.
    The contract agreement K2 had with MGame did not allow K2 to say a word to the players about what was happening in the game,
    other than special events and updates. Anything bad was Silenced by the Contract Agreement.

MGames Own (NoahSystems) Programmers have controlled the KOXP program since 2006 (July).
    and the first evidence of that was the new updated release of KOXP in the Middle of July 2006,
    2 weeks BEFORE the release of The Fire Drake version of the game. The new features in the game like (attacking Monster IDs) and
    Shooting through one monster to hit another and Ignoring any Monster not of a Specific Monster ID.
    was all added to K0XP Before the new release was on the servers.
    Now those former programmers own Koxp-Heaven Fire and all the other Bots being sold at the Oficial resellers.
    I also have Proof that Mgame provides the ESNs so that the Hacks/Bots can be added to the game, just like premium or KC.
    You think things will get fixed now,

The Players being banned that are not reported are the GB Advertizing Bots, and Other Bots in Moradon, but KOXP/Bots in Karus or EMC, Eslant, BiFrost, J.Mountain, CZ and Ardream, are not being touched, unless you have good Sheriffs (Good Luck with that). But the GMs ignore them, Including the Megga number of Mining Bots every server has on Server 2.

You would think these are easy to see and Ban, but not being touched.

Oh, and the Account hacking is not some Hacker sitting at a PC running program to hack Passwords (over 67 million possibilities),
    and did they just stumble on the account name, alot of us, our account and ingame names have no relationship at all.
    No it has been know along time that the Account servers have been hacked numerous times, with K2 and now happening with MGame.
    K2 tried to Help a little sometimes, MGame CS flat out tells you, They refuse to help. "It is not company policy to assist or replace any items stolen from illegally/legally accessed account. We suggest you not share your account information with anyone."

No it is not as simple as somebody hacking the Account Server, there are so many ways to prevent that now a days.
    No the account information is being handed out from inside MGame/nttgame, probably for money.
    Mgame/nttgame does get a % from every KO item sold on those Official ESN Reseller's Websites, GB, Hacks/Bots, Premium, KC/Npoints, items and even Characters.

I also have proof, according to court documents, it was Mgame that setup and maintain the Agreements with the Turkish Companies for sales, not K2/G1
    they had no contact with those people contractually.

Anybody remember companies like www.uskomerchant.com,?
    the company name changed in 2007 but they are still around.
    and are 1 of the Official ESN Resellers.

also all of those ESN Resellers website are split between 2 people owning them.

This went a bit longer than I wanted, but I wanted to see if Peoples eyes have opened, or if they are still Blindly doing like alot of us did and Blaming K2.
    Yes K2 had their issues and deserve some of the Blame, because yes they aslo saw that if you can't beat them (Which they were not permitted to do),
    Then join them and get your maney out of it, unfortunately a few K2 people fell into that.

Good Luck. I also hear that EUKO has the same complaints as USKO currently under the new management.
    Tl;dr. the fact that mgame CS is trash doesnt mean that k2's wasnt.

both are just as bad, but if i had to choose one, id stick to the one whose forums are free of 24/7 lurking motherfuckers ip-ban-happy self-entitled power-abusing worthless garbage. (whoa that was long)

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    1. I never get reall help from CS from begin of k2/g1 - and they help`s cominiuty mabe for the first year
    2. Those old MGame programes also didint know what they do, epic failures like rols rof iron neck from random mobs was nothing strange during all those years (i must admint that "combo" thing was bug aswell)
    3. Maby Mgame was suppliyng koxp with ESN, but k2/g1 did worse thing with all possible items/uniqs injected by gm`s for right price.

Im not defending Mgame, but k2/g1 wasnt ANY better.
    Well I gotta agree and disagree about something with you.

1.yeah thats true k2's cs was crap but they still was helping to some of the people.
    I got hacked for once and got restored after like 2-3weeks of spamming them in tickets and pming their gms/admins in forums to checkout my ticket.
    MGame isn't even wasting their time on even trying to checkout if you really got hacked or u just trying to "dupe" items by telling them u lost it after u passed it to someone else as they say.

2.Agree.

3.Well ye as k2 said its not their gm and probably hackers or something, even athenrye said something like :
    "If we was selling items for usd why would we just put them in power up store like warrock?"
    But im pretty sure that if its really was by hackers k2 was just deleting all those illegal items 1by1.
    By walking in dies(for example) you can find in 10minutes at moradon over then 30illegal items, then its not like they didn't know who holding those items.They knew but they didn't done anything about it , probably because they was the sellers of that shit actually and they was just lying at forums.Else their items costumers was stopping to buy that items from them.

4.Well k2's only problem was : They wasn't really fixing bugs and there wasn't active sherifs(atleast not in cwest , no idea about other servers) and the gms wasn't logging to ban hackers.
    If there wasn't bugs while k2 was holding usko and no hackers around, this game could be perfect. but there was a problems as everyone knows. Which means , K2 isn't better then MGame.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    3.Well ye as k2 said its not their gm and probably hackers or something, even athenrye said something like :
    "If we was selling items for usd why would we just put them in power up store like warrock?"
    But im pretty sure that if its really was by hackers k2 was just deleting all those illegal items 1by1.
    By walking in dies(for example) you can find in 10minutes at moradon over then 30illegal items, then its not like they didn't know who holding those items.They knew but they didn't done anything about it , probably because they was the sellers of that shit actually and they was just lying at forums.Else their items costumers was stopping to buy that items from them.
    Simple, MGame didn't allow them to do so.

lol this's funny... what will happen next?
    Don't miss the next episode of KOdrama!!! x)

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-23-2016, 11:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    01-23-2016, 03:24 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    01-27-2014, 01:30 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    01-25-2014, 09:04 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    01-19-2014, 04:22 PM