Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

A million G1 credits?

This is a discussion on A million G1 credits? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeahhhhhhhhh My Priest BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I LOVE ALL !!!!!!!!...
Page: 8

4HotSauce

Yeahhhhhhhhh My Priest BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I LOVE ALL !!!!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhh My Priest BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I LOVE ALL !!!!!!!![/b]
    with new or old nick and with or without sc?

Banned

I just got unbanned and my legit valk set + x2 pathos gloves and 2k hp scroll pack got wiped along with the other items !
    G_G K2, i ended up with less that i had! Gogogogo!

4HotSauce

my nick its 4HotSauce

I just got unbanned and my legit valk set + x2 pathos gloves and 2k hp scroll pack got wiped along with the other items !
    G_G K2, i ended up with less that i had! Gogogogo![/b]

:lol: its called owned by k2 xDD good i was sleep when all had 1m credit and i not bought anything

Banned

k2...says all..no need more explain

G_G K2, i ended up with less that i had! Gogogogo![/b]
    You tryed to abuse a bug, you should stay banned.

Banned

see yo yo yo yo brah, the reason why turks can keep a bug a secret is because they aren't egomaniacs like some of you retarded fucks. Not that it is a bad thing, but still kind of ruins the fun for other people doesn't it? =D

what if u used nation change or name change?

Arthurios

I still have 20 trina's
    No but seriously how can they do this, this is a pretty bad mistake, anyway I didnt logged in yet I hope they rollbacked every account because I burned my hb last night

Taylan

Kinda off topic but, did anybody use Name Change & Nation Transfer Scrolls, get banned and unbanned and still have the new nick & nation?

NaidenZ

Kinda off topic but, did anybody use Name Change & Nation Transfer Scrolls, get banned and unbanned and still have the new nick & nation?[/b]
    yes

just like people who bought trinas nd used them for upgrade their items-

fredie

if It a mistake of game(called glitch) and players find that mistake, it called glitch abuse, if they spend the money that they got for free thanks to that glitch, k2 will find those accounts, if they see that 1m g1 keep intact nothing will happens but if they see that account just have 950.000 g1 points will get punishment, i hope it doesn't happen but i saw him on another games how people got account terminated by use and abuse of a glitch.[/b]

they should give a reward to players who report that ''glitch'' on their accounts, to encourage them to do that
    and not leave them with the temptation of ''glitch abuse'' and after get banned.

Mooshoo

Take my hat off to you guys who did use trinas and ncs etc and got away with. After all the ass shafting K2 has done to it's players since day one, it's nice to see a little revenge was possible, even if it was only a handful of people. Kudos to you.

banaanc

fuck unbanned.....

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast