Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Molok+8 , Gab+8 , Windforce+8 , in merchant CW

This is a discussion on Molok+8 , Gab+8 , Windforce+8 , in merchant CW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Phar0 is this ss new ? its from yestarday ....
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    is this ss new ?
    its from yestarday .

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    until you stumble upon the +10 baal guy

lol, cwest is a lost cause.
    In your eyes it is , but plenty of other people are giving it a chance. The server is still way behind Ares and Diez for items like this.

Maybe you should actually try playing on the server again and prove people wrong about needing items over skill and show people up with no skill , as after all you are some godly archer and know it all

Hell you might even be able to make a few quick $$$ out of it , after all that what counts don't it?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    In your eyes it is , but plenty of other people are giving it a chance. The server is still way behind Ares and Diez for items like this.

Maybe you should actually try playing on the server again and prove people wrong about needing items over skill and show people up with no skill , as after all you are some godly archer and know it all

Hell you might even be able to make a few quick $$$ out of it , after all that what counts don't it?
    i played this server for 3 years before selling out. you dont know me and i dont really care what you may think of me, but i certainly dont play exclusively for the profit.

and naw, im not coming back to cwest with an account of my own. im not that dumb

gg dupe .......

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Go go go go go buy it all and then sell em in the summer (if they dont get deleted)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i played this server for 3 years before selling out. you dont know me and i dont really care what you may think of me, but i certainly dont play exclusively for the profit.

and naw, im not coming back to cwest with an account of my own. im not that dumb
    I find it funny how you pass comments and judgement on the servers current state , when as you have just said you sold out. The point is there has been a increase in the server activity and the population is having a steady increase , but your opinions and comments in my opinion are out dated for where the server is now. The skill level of the server feels much easier than what I remember Diez was when I last played at any high level , during the new Moradon expansion.

While I make no secret that I find most of your posts irritating , I do respect you enough that I think having someone who is rated so much by both our peers , as a strong archer , would make a welcome addition to the players returning. PKing either with you or against you would be fun for me , as sadly a lot of the "pro" players that post on here and the officials have nothing to back themselves up with , when they make such claims.

It should surely be easy enough for you to either borrow or pick up a lvl80+ archer , with strong enough gear for you to actually play on the server and see how things have moved on / progressed since you left. You do know plenty of people still on the server and again would be interesting to see what happens.

I find it funny how you pass comments and judgement on the servers current state , when as you have just said you sold out. The point is there has been a increase in the server activity and the population is having a steady increase , but your opinions and comments in my opinion are out dated for where the server is now. The skill level of the server feels much easier than what I remember Diez was when I last played at any high level , during the new Moradon expansion.

While I make no secret that I find most of your posts irritating , I do respect you enough that I think having someone who is rated so much by both our peers , as a strong archer , would make a welcome addition to the players returning. PKing either with you or against you would be fun for me , as sadly a lot of the "pro" players that post on here and the officials have nothing to back themselves up with , when they make such claims.

It should surely be easy enough for you to either borrow or pick up a lvl80+ archer , with strong enough gear for you to actually play on the server and see how things have moved on / progressed since you left. You do know plenty of people still on the server and again would be interesting to see what happens.
    heh, yeah i know i might be annoying in forums.

ive been through a lot in cwest, from times where u would need prem to log c1 eslant dungeon, to times where theres not a single pk party in cz / rlb (ardream always been packed by noobs and the "pros" that think theyr good because they can tank 3 parties of said noobs). usko has always been the same though. everytime something was announced that would apparently make things better, it has failed to deliver. i already lost count on how many innovative systems and patches were released to combat cheating and injected items, and how most if not all backfired to the legit players while cheaters didnt suffer any losses... APR (fiasco that didnt let me log for 2 months), item restoration, cooldown on 33 mage spells, trade restricted until you are level 35, upgrades limited to 31, sheriff (been hearing about them for a year, it seems that finally the system is under way?), 3k coins needed to shout if you are low level, chat block system, etc.

ko wont change, those bastards dont deserve anyones money. no one is denying that you might be having a great time playing a game with your new crew and some old friends. however, you might aswell do the same in a different, better game. dont you think?

anyway, not a chance ill play an archer again in usko due to the lameass cooldown that those retards implemented for no apparent reason.

whole archer cooldown was to try to combat cheaters, from what i know

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    whole archer cooldown was to try to combat cheaters, from what i know
    wrong.

im through this debate though, just letting you know that you are awfully wrong

Banned Senior Member

The skill level is indeed alot lower on C-west comparing to old time Diez or any private server to be honest.
    Just by watching Integrity's pk movie , you can see how fucked up it is that people with no organization or skill whatsoever are able to kill and "own" solely thanks to their baba'ed items.

No way the skill lvl on private servers is very very very small. At least on the last couple big servers i played. Sexyko-theirs maybe 2-3 good clans, on old school ko less than that. Its hard to find skilled players on a private server or at least on the ones ive played.

oi razor you gotta teach me how to play archer taking my rouge archer
    anyone can give me tips on mage combos or links pm me

jajaja
    thanks

wnx do u have a mage? i want a lightning mage

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    The skill level is indeed alot lower on C-west comparing to old time Diez or any private server to be honest.
    Just by watching Integrity's pk movie , you can see how fucked up it is that people with no organization or skill whatsoever are able to kill and "own" solely thanks to their baba'ed items.
    You can't really say that the skill level of a whole server is like this just because of one clans really bad PK video. You are right about how alot of people do rely on their gear to keep them going but thats in any server really =p

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    No way the skill lvl on private servers is very very very small. At least on the last couple big servers i played. Sexyko-theirs maybe 2-3 good clans, on old school ko less than that. Its hard to find skilled players on a private server or at least on the ones ive played.
    I didn't mean these 2 to be honest , I meant the clans I know that like to go on private servers from time to time when they have time to play , but I still think that even in those servers , the english speakers are more skilled than any C-west player.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    02-03-2012, 03:14 PM