Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Moradon: The Resurrection...

This is a discussion on Moradon: The Resurrection... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dunno how too fix font atm, but nothin pissed me so much, like missin of weapon/armor enchant scroll at sundries ...
Page: 13

Mario

dunno how too fix font atm, but nothin pissed me so much, like missin of weapon/armor enchant scroll at sundries -_-

Banned

thx for great summation of my whole day work... coz of ppl like u i just hate to help on this forum... im done here.[/b]
    this happend last time also about rofd patch or some big patch k2 did few months ago..
    mario took away his links and everything.. because people like the fags that complain complain complain ..

this what i did.
    DL the patch.. when its DL you press extract to on top of screen...then you go to drive C .. then you go to all program files i think.. or program files.. find Knight Online..click it and press ok.. then it will ask a question..yes to all... no to all.. something like this.. press yes to all..NEXT DL the FIX and do the same thing you did above

the FIX is for the new launcher

when i did log KO i went morodon ran a few steps and my screen started to turn black and the merchant icons were white and shit.. i dont know if this has to deal with marios stuff or its because of lag or ecause of K2 new patch
    but like parts of my screen started to turn black and shit.. really freaky.. i got so scared i logged out KO and right when this was happening a big as thunder happend..and im not second guessing marios work because he never let us fail .. just put it as a guess

hurricane/tropical storm hitting us right now

Mario

belive me guys, i tried hard, but im not a god -_- i shared with u all i found out, and it took me almost whole day... my gf get mad, coz i was sittin here instead of spending time with her (<3 Nata) and really im tired, and i dont know all answers... KO is workin fine for me (laggin but workin) so i dont know whats goin on with ur clients, maybe just need to download new graphic drivers, really idk... i really CANT make more clear guide, so if u cant handle with it, or its not workin still, sry then, coz i cant help...

about "FIX", this file is needed coz when i tried to log w/o fix, i got "outdated client" on server select...

if u failed with upgradin ur KO, dont give up, just UNINSTALL ALL !! and try again... check both methods, im sure u can do it... coz if its worked for me and some of ppl, means this really works.

cheers

Banned Senior Member

Dont you mean BF? :P

Mario

I did download reinstalled KO and downloaded Mario&#39;s patch [12 MB], Installed it to KO fresh folder just right after I installed KO. I did put the 1507 Complete pack and then the FIX file. I do see the new launcher BUT when I run KO this is the problem I get:

Any suggestions?[/b]
    are u sure u replaced files ?? make a SS of ur KO folder and upload, then i will tell u.

Mario, im getting it too, i even reinstalled KO.

I use the auto patcher even though i had a patcher for the other one- and now its all the wrong versions - outdated client.

Im seriously thinking about quiting this game, more hastle than its worth.

Banned

Mario, im getting it too, i even reinstalled KO.

I use the auto patcher even though i had a patcher for the other one- and now its all the wrong versions - outdated client.

Im seriously thinking about quiting this game, more hastle than its worth.[/b]
    do the FIX
    i got told outdated client also.. then i DL the FIX and my launcher changed and i was in

do the FIX
    i got told outdated client also.. then i DL the FIX and my launcher changed and i was in[/b]
    Done it ALL.

Banned

this what i did.
    DL the patch.. when its DL you press extract to on top of screen...then you go to drive C .. then you go to all program files i think.. or program files.. find Knight Online..click it and press ok.. then it will ask a question..yes to all... no to all.. something like this.. press yes to all..NEXT DL the FIX and do the same thing you did above[/b]

Done it ALL.[/b]
    ddi that ?

if you need i can talk ventrilo

G0D

OK someone solve why I&#39;m constantly DC&#39;ing at Character 99%

It&#39;s like the 5th time in a row now

Edit: 6th time <_<

NVM! A3 was being gay! A2 logged fine!

ddi that ?

if you need i can talk ventrilo[/b]

Im gona give it 1 last shot, if it dont work yeah ill talk to you but i am downloading the game again, hoping it will be "good 2 go"

Fucking deleted my IEexplore.exe and it deleted 34% of the download, so im back on 3% woohoo! 3 hr 20m to go at 36 Kb/s

Thanks Mario it worked perfectly for me. You saved me and I&#39;m sure alot of others a lot of time by sacrificing yours. Much appreciated.

sexycomboot

it sais FTP error for me... how do i get the new launcher :S ?

Validating

say i have 1506 and i cant get the 1507 coz its too slow, can i download the one for 100mb and the fix and it will work?

Banned

it sais FTP error for me... how do i get the new launcher :S ?[/b]
    you gatta download the 1507 patch and the FIX......

say i have 1506 and i cant get the 1507 coz its too slow, can i download the one for 100mb and the fix and it will work?[/b]
    download what mario has ..

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast