Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

More slots for not premium users

This is a discussion on More slots for not premium users within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; $7 i wouldnt notice that missing i can spend that on one drink of alcohol at a good bar in ...
Page: 2

morax

$7 i wouldnt notice that missing i can spend that on one drink of alcohol at a good bar in my city! lol

Foretold

Originally posted by morax
    $7 i wouldnt notice that missing i can spend that on one drink of alcohol at a good bar in my city! lol
    It's not how much it costs lol :P
    It's just the whole idea of paying that kind of sickens me. But whatever, it's your money spend it as you wish.

ps: $7 for a pint is a bit much no? lol

xourico

with 7$ (prem costs 9$ no? :P ) I can buy a fuckin mouse for my pc in my country LOL :P a shitty mouse, but I can :lol: B)

morax

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    It's just the whole idea of paying that kind of sickens me. But whatever, it's your money spend it as you wish.

ps: $7 for a pint is a bit much no? lol[/b]
    Yeah but im talking about double vodka redbull can easily be like £5!

fuk dean, that costs about £3.75 at Walkabout by me

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by morax
    ur country?

P.S.My neighbor barely can login on x3,but on x1 he needs no spam :lol:

Former-Flonne

Originally posted by Foretold
    I'm not complaining about the servers, truthfully I could care less if I log in or not.. I'll just play 360 or some shit until the Turks go to bed. I'm complaining about the management of K2 and the whole works. Why would anyone pay for a game when you know that you can get fucked in the ass, and probably have, for no apparent reason? Also, K2 did state that this game is F2P, so why should we be forced to pay to play whenever we want? F2P means you're able to play whenever you wish, all the time, 24/7. There are many other games out there that you could pay to play and reap the benefits, where as KO you get.. what.. the privledge of logging in first click? Oh and a little Xp boost. HA

The PvP system is great, but it does get boring after a while. I mean, it doesn't require much skill to use.. *
    Say what you want, but this game isn't worth $7 a month, and if you think it is.. wow.
    Buying premium does help most of the time if you need support cause they reply and olny listen to buyers not leechers.....like me.

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by Foretold@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

ps: $7 for a pint is a bit much no? lol
    Yeah but im talking about double vodka redbull can easily be like £5![/b]
    Weatherspoons pitcher vodka redbull = £6.15

::HiGhTiMeZ::

Originally posted by Suicune
    then buy premium or leave this game to rich babas *:lol:
    whats the point to pay for somethong that is spouse to be F2P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>?????//

tom

god damn stop whining about i cant loginn bla bla bla.. u act like those 12 old american kids from offical ko forum that makes topics like "WHY I CANT LOGIN? GM HELPP ME PLSSS" just buy bronze 7$ is nothing.. and if you dont have 7$ stop playing ko and go find a job

Pwner

Iam a premium user, and i think you should remove the 80% cap, couse, not everyone can buy premium, and after i all it's more fun to play togheter, oh and not to mention, more ppl in morador xD

MarvinTheMartian

foretold, its funny.....people like you put the game down constantly all day everyday...YET, you keep playing, not just a waste of money....but a waste of time, by your opinion, so leave...i think i speak for everyone when i say, nobody wants whiners here, especially those who dont even contribute,lol.

ReFleXuS

ahh i had 12% left to lvl 52 and then i got disconnected. Now i cant login before night

Nosferatu_Incognito

I honestly think this game should be pay to play.

But that's just me.

5DollahSuckySucky

This SUCKS! Im in EST time and before k2 made more slots servers would be empty like at 2 PM now have to wait till 6 PM!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast