http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=167055

im not sure if it will last tried my best to make it a reasonable topic .

incase it doesn't it reads this

Before one of you trolls open this thread to simply close it and send it off to the dungeon in which all opinions are kept just read it I'm trying my best to follow your rules.

Forcing this new patch onto users with out a warning of no kind or even an explanation anywhere on the official website or forums is very unfortunate and clearly will affect the majority of players who have worked hard whether it be irl or ingame .

Now the reason for this topic is not to bash or discourage or to cause a negative environment it is to simply point out that though this new patch is a positive action and would be a great improvement to help in fair play , it clearly has been released in the wrong manner . Just take a few minutes to glance over this http://news.runescape.com/newsitem.ws?id=1007 jagex/runescape is a very known and well established mmorpg in which millions of players can be logged in at any time . They made a very controversial change to there game even tho the majority did not like it. However if you read how they released the change it gave players a chance to adjust and prepare which is what i feel is needed with your most recent patch .

Even tho the patch has already been implemented i feel it is important and necessary in order for growth to continue in knight online . Players/true owners must be allowed to make necessary changes in order to continue playing there hard earned accounts . If this patch is left how it is and the only chance charecter owners have to continue playing there accounts is to submit a cs ticket , I feel this will result in many players giving up and the end result will be one less player which will clearly add up when u consider the amount of players being affected . Not only will it result in a loss of players I feel these players will get there items onto an account in which they can login and will result in a huge increase of items being sold for usd which only results in an unstable ingame market and ofc players being scammed .

I know its long I know its an opinion but when i made post concerning exp quest being bugged , gender changes , and countless dupe methods the right people listened and action was taken .[/b]
hilarious that they filter USD if i could edit my post i'd put AMERICAN DOLLARS lol