Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My attempt at reasoning

This is a discussion on My attempt at reasoning within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah but that shit is not made clear and as far as a char sharer goes nothing is made clear ...
Page: 2

yeah but that shit is not made clear and as far as a char sharer goes nothing is made clear someone i know probly losing lvl 80 because he lets some kid play outta the us who has been buying it prem he is true owner of the char all infos everything jus some kid has been playing it so he should lose his char ? i mean ... up until NO RULE has been made punishing char sharers to do it with out notice is just absurd .

edit: k2 fucked shareres and i dont think they're gonna un-do this change

Why share account?

1. The "Have to Have It Now" attitude the world have taken.
    2.Any other excuse leads to 1.

P.S. Lack of a way to pay for premmy is a seperate issue.

Now time to read the other threads and see the "reasons".

T0wn3R

i shared acc because i have a life, and its imposible to have a life and have a "playable" acc in KO.
    I work 8 hours a day and study 5 hours a day, it give me just 1 or 2 hours to play per day. If i play a server only in my free times im lucky if i get lvl 60 in 1 month, and with lvl 60 in 1 month im lucky if i go CZ and can kill a lvl 72 who did 72 in the same time than i did 60 because is a kid who don't study and play all the day.

I just think its not just. Also i was the owner of my acc but my sharer (one of them, because i had 3 and now only 1 of them can log) loged after server restart and i(and the other sharers) can't log anymore. Fuck them.

actualy think about this, a lot of hackers u know-"dc and invalid pw after tryign to log in and all info changed" are mostly from germany( comes from a few friends in old cypehn who DID ahve a gm in clan b4 rofd and he traced ip of log ins of the account hacked)

so now its actualy nice (if they fix the same country log in fuk up)

if ur in germany or turkey ur fuked zuahaha

Ill reply when i wake up cant be bothered now[/b]
    omg i love your reply on kol forums

gogo FESTOOOOOOOOOOO

Hmm, tell you what, just take me with you each time and I'll be sure K2 keeps you able to log in wink.gif Yes, it's something you'll be able to change and won't need anything as extensive as a passport![/b]
    it pretty much sounds like you'll be able to change wat country is able to login i think thats there way of saying it and not supporting people of sharing as he kinda bull shitted me when i mentioned sharers but when towner mentioned moving etcetc he gave a decent answer

i think in a week from now most accounts will probly get sorted out hopefully in favor of the owner as a sharer typically only has pw and maybe few payment infos and im guessing account selling will be done to just selling within your country unno

tommyleonghk

QUOTE(fest0 @ Apr 16 2008, 07:10 PM)
    “must realize that we committed to serving players that follow the TOS” I’ve been known to like a joke or two but you are pushing the boundaries with that joke of a response. COMMITED TO SERVING players that follow the TOS, that’s utter bollocks. If you think automated responses counts as a committed service then you sir/madam are a moron! K2 installing liaisons that know jack shenanigans about the game and how its run, employing GM’s that do not spend hours upon hours on servers checking [3rd party tool] spots etc. (For your information I’ve been there and done that 2k+ 255 bans on the Ares server when i was in charge of that server). Frankly this game has turned into a joke, biggest mistake K2 made was firing Kenjuro when he was framed by the turk known as Blackwinds, even though evidence was produced to prove his innocence. All K2 thinks about is the capital it can gain from the game!!!! Customers pay to play effectively; you should be giving them adequately support and not out sourced “ME NO SPEAK ENGLISH copy and pasted replies” customer service reps.

I have no doubt this reply will be deleted and i will be warned/banned from here but I’ve been meaning to rant my frustrations out for a while now.

P.S i only wish i released the report to mmorpg.com a year or two back - Showing how bad a company k2 where!

very well said and i salute you.... all my respect for you...

Festo is now my idol now!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12