Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

my first day at KO again..and my last day again..

This is a discussion on my first day at KO again..and my last day again.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they protecting their best customers :lol:[/b] +1 sended like 100 tickets never got banned but i got banned for pming ...
Page: 2

Golku

they protecting their best customers :lol:[/b]
    +1
    sended like 100 tickets never got banned but i got banned for pming a gm

I was exping abit on trolls,then I saw notice that GM is online.
    so I ran quickly to apes spot watching the noobs getting banned...
    and guess what?
    as soon as I arrived there,I sat down in the corner and watched them..I even sat down far away off them so GM wouldn't think I am leeching or something..
    "Disconnected from Server"
    I log in .. "server maintance.."
    so I log in on my merchant acc..go to same ape spot..
    same koxpers there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and GM IS OFFLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wtf?plat acc,lvl 60 55% in 1 day...[/b]
    Dont cheat next time.

Shawntay

Thats for sure! :lol:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

indeed they are monkeys[/b]
    telling me, you got to lvl 77 on ionia so far

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Dont cheat next time.[/b]
    +1 - i just dont believe everyone that comes here claiming that he got banned without using any kind of cheat :S

zrocker0404

He might have thought u where koxping too cus u got lvl 60+ in a day, i know it can be done just easier if u koxp lol

He might have thought u where koxping too cus u got lvl 60+ in a day, i know it can be done just easier if u koxp lol[/b]
    GMs have a new policy which determines if they can ban a person or not, in order to ban someone they have to take a ksc file of the proccess scan. Obviously, he was running something he wasnt suppose to be running. Went to Apes for a while to see the koxpers getting banned? Thats a loud of bullshit, because the banlist is always 2h+ OLD copy paste.

King0fKingZ

GMs have a new policy which determines if they can ban a person or not, in order to ban someone they have to take a ksc file of the proccess scan. Obviously, he was running something he wasnt suppose to be running. Went to Apes for a while to see the koxpers getting banned? Thats a loud of bullshit, because the banlist is always 2h+ OLD copy paste.[/b]
    whatever think what you want,
    I haven't used any hacks..
    and I was/am a warrior

ILoveYouToo

I don't know about the ban policy because i've called a gm to delos and she banned k0xpers instantly so we could exp ;p

Gm's are clueless, I almost want to log off myself when I see they are online, in cypher dipshit orcgorbag banned me while I was at his P.os boss event for no reason at all, then in KOL comments he puts that I was koxping at smilidon when i was never even near that shit...avoid them at all costs

CeFurkan

+1 :lol:

yep this is Bs

2 days ago a good friend from USA have been calling me to my mobile.. sending me msg on msn, garena .. to play Ionia just4fun and start again at mora like the old times...

i decided to dlw k2 ko client after 2-3 years.. i've played some priv servers like KE for a while but shared with online friends.. anyway.. i installed it met my friend to go exp with him at moradon and get some fun there, sadly when i got there(it was a new one.. i didnt know where to go T_T) found a lot of archers using koxp i was like yeahhh a worm hitted it and pum pum !! dead omg no box wtf happend koxper killed it.. not me ._.

tried more... and it was the same.. have been there for 1 hour .. they ksed my worms ! my bandicots ! my bulcans i got mad and started to blame them all, i got lvl 4 or 5 and i left ko, uninstalled it and played CS/dota.

Yesterday my friend asked me if i logged to exp again, i told him what happend and he said: well i joined a koxp party and went to sleep then when i woke up i was lvl 40 but i died..

I didnt talk with him today idk if he maybe joined a koxp party or exped alone.. but im dissapointed of this game again.

Phobby

Default monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by tompsu View Post
    indeed they are monkeys
    Please, do not insult monkeys!

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    they protecting their best customers :lol:
    thats %100 right I think we should go to jpko all.....

Little archer Senior Member

Plz mod ban phobby

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast