Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Name Change and Character Seal Scrolls

This is a discussion on Name Change and Character Seal Scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is Really Retarded....Isn't it possible to file a LawSuit for being Banned for Reasons beyond your controll... Espically for ...
Page: 2

This is Really Retarded....Isn't it possible to file a LawSuit for being Banned for Reasons beyond your controll... Espically for not Breaking any of the TOS rules....

Also, i think its with the Valk Armor too xD

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

This is Really Retarded....Isn't it possible to file a LawSuit for being Banned for Reasons beyond your controll... Espically for not Breaking any of the TOS rules....
    Also, i think its with the Valk Armor too xD[/b]
    no its k2 property.

5DollahSuckySucky

my friend says I was put in the GM ban list cause i was tryin to buy a character seal scroll, spamming it for hours in all chat and having it in buying merchant for 500m. either hes bullshitin me or im fucked

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

my friend says I was put in the GM ban list cause i was tryin to buy a character seal scroll, spamming it for hours in all chat and having it in buying merchant for 500m. either hes bullshitin me or im fucked [/b]
    you're fucked. a guy from oly got banned for setting up buying merchant also

ChowBoy

wow k2 is gay

Dude, that shit...u can Sew them for if they don't give u your character and your items back. Because your not violating any TOS or anything....hell, i was sellin a valk helm i bought for 75m when they are goin for like 150 cuz i thought it was some noob sellin it.

515saint

Thumbs down

Funny how they ban dozens of accounts for buying and selling trinas but they can't ban the dozens of accounts who koxp all day.[/b]

GG statment RIGHT THERE !

+1

+1 again

ardaxd

on some different forum i saw a 80 warior get banned becouse of making a buying merch for character scroll then he gets a pm from gm after few minutes he get dced and banned it isnt fair :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12