Nation Transfert bugged?

This is a discussion on Nation Transfert bugged? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought a nation transfert today on Midgard and i exchange it to kashian npc to get the 'certificate nation ...
Page: 1

Default Nation Transfert bugged?

i bought a nation transfert today on Midgard and i exchange it to kashian npc to get the 'certificate nation change' then i'v been tryed to change the certificat to change nation at kashian and they clearly said ' dont be surprise if u get DC after the nation change. Then we have to choice move ( to active the NT ) or walk away or Something like this so i click on move and there is a small window appear, same kind of window as when u dead and have to press ok but it said, if u are king or have king char on ur account u cant NT. So i click confirm and Nothing happend. I'v been tryed many time.. does anyone change nation the last 2-6 day or anyone know what is my problem? thank for help !

nub
    Banned

Try using the voucher for NT with Peddler Hermes I believe he can NT for you.

i just tryed peddler there is Nothing about nation change..im so confused atm my certificate expiration tommorow lol

nub
    Banned

show a picture of the item in inventory, maybe u get answers from other players

edited: you could check kayra if im not mistaken i cant remember where u get your NT

i know where, its kaishan top of moradon looks like it bugged, or maybe we cant NT first month of server due to king statue idk cuz when i press for transfer it say ' transfert cannont be completed if one of ur charactere is king of nation ' but there is no king yet on midgard..i just send ticket so ill wait their answer thank anyway bro !

ofc you can nt on Midgard make 4 chars and try again

Quote Originally Posted by Pincho View Post
    i know where, its kaishan top of moradon looks like it bugged, or maybe we cant NT first month of server due to king statue idk cuz when i press for transfer it say ' transfert cannont be completed if one of ur charactere is king of nation ' but there is no king yet on midgard..i just send ticket so ill wait their answer thank anyway bro !
    You need to have full character list - 4 chars created in order to NT