Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Need HELP ! GM CHECK THIS !

This is a discussion on Need HELP ! GM CHECK THIS ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont think gms look on these forums do they? if so gm ban koxpers in abyss ftw edana ^^...
Page: 2

KiNgKoNg

i dont think gms look on these forums do they? if so gm ban koxpers in abyss ftw edana ^^

remove all ur itesm from account and chargeback.. ko isnt worth 200 bucks.. seriously[/b]
    +1

Dr4g0n

Just write them and email explaing what happened as calm and nicly as possible.
    You need to include the time and date of the purchase and partial account information.
    This is usaly fixed from 3-4 bussiness days.

MerchAcc

Welcome to USKO

Just write them and email explaing what happened as calm and nicly as possible.
    You need to include the time and date of the purchase and partial account information.
    This is usaly fixed from 3-4 bussiness days.[/b]
    actually, you need to do the opposite.

they wait until you are super pissed off and are ready to quit, thats when they say ok we'll help i guess give us a couple weeks

KiNgKoNg

come to cali , go into k2 with a loaded shotty , show them who there daddy is , tell them u want your 200$ back or you will slaughter them.

come to cali , go into k2 with a loaded shotty , show them who there daddy is , tell them u want your 200$ back or you will slaughter them. [/b]
    lmao i 've heard that 1 before but u say it hte best

KiNgKoNg

ty

Dr4g0n

actually, you need to do the opposite.

they wait until you are super pissed off and are ready to quit, thats when they say ok we'll help i guess give us a couple weeks[/b]
    Im sorry but no you need to talk to them like a normal person and not some punk ass kid.
    I have done this before buying just 500 kc , I kept clicking the confirm button not thinking it was going threw.
    Then the next day I see 6k kc in my account and one pissed of person.
    My first email was hatefull and got no responce what so ever.
    My second one was a firm but nice email.
    In less than 12hrs I was refunded all my money and they left the 6k kc with and apology letter from k2.

Im sorry but no you need to talk to them like a normal person and not some punk ass kid.
    I have done this before buying just 500 kc , I kept clicking the confirm button not thinking it was going threw.
    Then the next day I see 6k kc in my account and one pissed of person.
    My first email was hatefull and got no responce what so ever.
    My second one was a firm but nice email.
    In less than 12hrs I was refunded all my money and they left the 6k kc with and apology letter from k2.[/b]
    when their site got hacked a few months ago and a ton of peple on logos got stripped and delvled, i sent 5+ tickets like a "normal person" and they fed me some bullshit answers, different 1 each time. 1 of them even closed my ticket saying that my account had been banned due to third party tools (i wasn't actually banned, it was just a random response). so.. my last ticket, i told them that their company policy "gamers first" was a joke, and that if i dont get some kind of compensation, that i woudl never buy prem or kc again. within 30 minutes i got a resonse back: please provide billing information from the past so that we can change your password in order to perform an item restoration ^^

ps yes im reading ur mind atm, i dont spellcheck and i dont use capital letters :P

Dr4g0n

Yea if you spam cs tickets you wont get anywhere

Yea if you spam cs tickets you wont get anywhere[/b]
    wasnt' spam, i opend a new 1 each time after they closed it

Cadence96

please provide billing information from the past so that we can change your password in order to perform an item restoration ^^[/b]
    Does it really work? I mean... the item restoration.

Does it really works? I mean... the item restoration.[/b]
    well.. about a week after sending them all my information... no reply.. then ticket style changes back to old style and i cant see the ticket anymore. they said that if you had any open tickets from before the ticket style switch, to send a cs ticket asking for it to be reopened, and this was about the time when the site start fxking up ^^ like a week or 2 ago

I haven't ben able to send a ticket in 2 weeks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast