Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New 70 lvl coming soon ^^

This is a discussion on New 70 lvl coming soon ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so ur pc is on for what 1 month/2 months non stop? Thats what you telling me? Will really laugh ...
Page: 2

flamthrow

so ur pc is on for what 1 month/2 months non stop? Thats what you telling me? Will really laugh when you finnaly hit 70 and ur comp explodes :lol:

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by flamthrow
    so ur pc is on for what 1 month/2 months non stop? Thats what you telling me? Will really laugh when you finnaly hit 70 and ur comp explodes *:lol:
    ? my pc on ALL the time. even on the winter. a excelent heating machine on the winter^^

IIIusIoN

Originally posted by Doc
    Sharing a char between 4 ppl doesnt give you the same satisfaction as doing it by yourself
    how many hours u can kill solo?I was atacking just 6h but taking 24h exp. :P

Kik0

Originally posted by flamthrow
    so ur pc is on for what 1 month/2 months non stop? Thats what you telling me? Will really laugh when you finnaly hit 70 and ur comp explodes *:lol:
    A lot of people leave their machines on constantly with no ill effects, mostly the hardcore seeders in the various torrent communities.

IIIusIoN

btw I m new on this forum.But like soo much :wub:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by IIIusIoN
    btw I m new on this forum.But like soo much :wub:
    ižne :P

Pls some1 do the 24/7 party dts human side, I can be the chicken ok?

IIIusIoN

:lol:

u can start it FTW!

i personally loved getting sirius expd and the rest of you fuckers expd for hogging that spot for months i think ive gotten u expd 10-15times and 4stoned u myself and omg it was fucking fun

Banned

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    i personally loved getting sirius expd and the rest of you fuckers expd for hogging that spot for months i think ive gotten u expd 10-15times and 4stoned u myself and omg it was fucking fun
    omg amen to that..btw i was there to ..in a way WE didnt lure on u but laughed our asses off as u died :P

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Immo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc

Sharing a char between 4 ppl doesnt give you the same satisfaction as doing it by yourself

He dont share it , read it once again ;p
    yup he is not talking aboot sharing char he is talking about taking turns leveling each other while the other is afk...is how i did it....also i did more ataking the leeching most times.....its called powerleveling.......u atak for lets say 8 - 15 hours (15 hours on weekends i did) then go afk for 8 hours while someone else is pl and kills the mob

i hit my 70 in 1 month from 66-70 that way.....and its the same as if u play your char cause you are playing when your awake.....and when your sleeping u dont play your char anyway.....when i ataked i used just as many pots and time as if i were to not have done it this way.....was no differant then me exping other than the fact that when it was time for me to go to sleep i didnt log out......i just sat out

p.s. on a side note....illusion stop spiking me in cz and my mages and then running when u cant kill one of them..... :P stand your ground like a man...u had the balls to spike them or me stealthed....so have the balls to finish it...either in death or by gaining some np....ROFL ...fucking runner... :lol:[/b]
    when did you become Canadian :P

kibal

rofl no ksers at diez? no lurers? , i tried do it in ares and it is imposible each 2 sec ksers and lurers come to my spot , so perhaps in diez is good way to xp but in a server like ares is almost impossible .

There are lot of ksers on diez too, dont know how they can do it, but in human side spots are 100% full all the time.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

some people need a life.

PriesTesS

it's much more fun to lvl in a big ass party in cz - prefrably taking up all 3 troll spawns at orc side.

lvl'ing + np's and never boring when u're chatting on vent.

If i had to attac alone for 6 hours in piana, i'd die of boredom.
    (it's a game, it's supposed to be fun h43r: )

Btw 400k np's now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast