Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

new armor?

This is a discussion on new armor? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wrong.[/b] stop spamming noob...
Page: 2

DragonFire

wrong.[/b]

stop spamming noob

Like everything else in KO they've been disabled because of the massive amounts of bugs in the game, welcome to the Evolution...

K2 will never enable the dragon flights,though i thought this time they will,its always like that - we have'em on betas but not on the real servers.

tommyleonghk

tnhak god the np mdeal was dislbaed .....

:lol:

the hamun mnid is icnrebdile...

Havoc2

Actually, top 1 np holder (monthly) is guranteed 1 of the 5 pieces of the 7th tier, (random piece). It is *supposed* to be given to you in the back of lufferson / piana by the same lady you collect your daily pay from for having a symbol. And you have to have the dragon (monthly) at the end of the month when the servers roll over to get it.

Np Holders

Dragon - 100% chance of 1/5 pieces of the 7th Tier. Random HighClass item.
    H - 70% chance of getting 1/5 pieces of the 7th Tier. Random HighClass item.
    Nazi - 15% chance of getting 1/5 pieces of the 7th Tier. Random HighClass item.
    S and M - Random HighClass item.

I'm not sure how accurate those are to date but thats how they were listed on myko or japko I don't remember which of the two.

Banned

i told you i ate it.[/b]

:lol:

fatty =P

joecool2004

Do any1 knows about the pet armor and weapon? Can you get it yet?

I heard it drops from ultima, and sometimes lesath!

OH WAIT THATS CHITIN SHIELD ^_^[/b]
    omfg thats like a whole page of topics zzz. dont u use search zzzz omg omg omg

lol only jokin.

RiseAgainst_

wrong.[/b]
    Wow dude... keep it up and you willl start annoying everyone just like vandy. (if you dont annoy everyone already) zz

Ontopic:

We cant get them yet, be patient.

Don't have goblin shell either...

Don't have goblin shell either...[/b]
    Was just gonna ask if that was here. Guess not

startrizerg

so ppl who had pk symbol last whole month did any of u tryed to collect reward for ncp maybe it work ? they ncp which give u 200 k ~ 1m coin daily .

Actually, top 1 np holder (monthly) is guranteed 1 of the 5 pieces of the 7th tier, (random piece). It is *supposed* to be given to you in the back of lufferson / piana by the same lady you collect your daily pay from for having a symbol. And you have to have the dragon (monthly) at the end of the month when the servers roll over to get it.

Np Holders

Dragon - 100% chance of 1/5 pieces of the 7th Tier. Random HighClass item.
    H - 70% chance of getting 1/5 pieces of the 7th Tier. Random HighClass item.
    Nazi - 15% chance of getting 1/5 pieces of the 7th Tier. Random HighClass item.
    S and M - Random HighClass item.

I'm not sure how accurate those are to date but thats how they were listed on myko or japko I don't remember which of the two.[/b]
    gogoggo np transfer noobs??? man the fucken golden dragon on human side in ronark is a god damn turk np transfer noob so thats just stupid... and the ones who got total deserve more than monthly.. cause hitting the nazi every month aint hard, its about 85-100k at the end of the month in ronark... only the H and dragon are tough..

Havoc2

gogoggo np transfer noobs??? man the fucken golden dragon on human side in ronark is a god damn turk np transfer noob so thats just stupid... and the ones who got total deserve more than monthly.. cause hitting the nazi every month aint hard, its about 85-100k at the end of the month in ronark... only the H and dragon are tough..[/b]
    They will run out of np on other characters soon. And NO the armors dont come out until Ice Age (the update where you get Pathos as a boss like Ultima is). The armors were even in the ROFD beta test and I even questioned where they were and I saw a few screenshots where in japko / myko they had the armors which at the time they were in IceAge patch. Thats also when warriors get the best weapon in the game... The one AND ONLY Dragon Slayer. Along with a new mage staff (dont know its name nor its stats) but it supposably has 110 of EACH elemental damage and 5Dagger Defense at +7. Ive seen it but I got a new computer and lost ALOT of the good ss's of ice age items.

Destructo

They will run out of np on other characters soon. And NO the armors dont come out until Ice Age (the update where you get Pathos as a boss like Ultima is). The armors were even in the ROFD beta test and I even questioned where they were and I saw a few screenshots where in japko / myko they had the armors which at the time they were in IceAge patch. Thats also when warriors get the best weapon in the game... The one AND ONLY Dragon Slayer. Along with a new mage staff (dont know its name nor its stats) but it supposably has 110 of EACH elemental damage and 5Dagger Defense at +7. Ive seen it but I got a new computer and lost ALOT of the good ss's of ice age items.[/b]
    zzz. EVERY big patch has been codenamed Ice Age, KE was called Ice Age, ROFD was called Ice Age and now Moradon was called Ice Age, now next patch is called Ice Age...?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast