Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

New BDW times and info :)

This is a discussion on New BDW times and info :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Update's about the new BDW! 1st BDW is 10:00 GMT +1 / 02:00 AM ingame time / 01:00 AM KOST(website ...
Page: 4

BiPolarCow

Update's about the new BDW!

1st BDW is 10:00 GMT +1 / 02:00 AM ingame time / 01:00 AM KOST(website time).
    2th BDW is 19:00 GMT +1 / 11:00 AM ingame time / 10:00 AM KOST(website time).
    3th BDW is 22:00 GMT +1 / 00:00 PM ingame time / 11:00 PM KOST(website time).
    4th BDW is 00:00 GMT +1 / 04:00 PM Ingame time / 03:00 PM KOST(website time).

New update's.
    when the time is gone u need to wait like 1/2 min more.
    Also u will get more xp if u win if u have more kills!!!

Ps : I will keep updating it as soon as i have new info![/b]
    wow ... 11pm kost is wrong its 10pm kost ... also what you get for winning ? Do you lose XP when you die ?

The new bdw is ROCKING! Been to 3 already with my lvl 70 character. No bugs as of yet.

The more u kill, the more xp u gain, regardless whether u win or lose.

I just won a bdw like 78 - 60. I gained 7m + xp. You can see the xp gain by pressing "Alt" in the bdw. There'll be a leaderboard, with the potential xp gain for winning and losing at the bottom of the board.

Reward for winning is still the same. XP, Red Chest, bdw scroll.

BiPolarCow

The new bdw is ROCKING! Been to 3 already with my lvl 70 character. No bugs as of yet.

The more u kill, the more xp u gain, regardless whether u win or lose.

I just won a bdw like 78 - 60. I gained 7m + xp. You can see the xp gain by pressing "Alt" in the bdw. There'll be a leaderboard, with the potential xp gain for winning and losing at the bottom of the board.

Reward for winning is still the same. XP, Red Chest, bdw scroll.[/b]
    The more kills YOU get or PARTY gets total ? Also you lose any XP when you die in BDW ? How do you capture the center thingy ?

If u die u dont lose xp, and u can get the center molument by right clicking it.
    But also there is a bug in it :S.
    Because if 1 nation take's it then the opiside nation cant take it back anymore because they cant see it :s...

The more kills YOU get or PARTY gets total ? Also you lose any XP when you die in BDW ? How do you capture the center thingy ?[/b]
    Total party kills of course. You dun lose any xp. U gotta stand very near the monument and right click it, then a bar will appear. Wait for it to charge up.

If u die u dont lose xp, and u can get the center molument by right clicking it.
    But also there is a bug in it :S.
    Because if 1 nation take's it then the opiside nation cant take it back anymore because they cant see it :s...[/b]
    Oh? I didn't have that problem. We kept taking over and losing the monument more than 10 times lol. A nice 30 min bdw. Probably an occasional bug.

BiPolarCow

dose one person click on it or dose everyone in party have to click on it ? how do you take it from the other nation ?

am i the only one who hasnt found the 72+ bdw npc yet? :|
    edit: oh, nvm. figured it out :P

Well i realy didnt got the Center molument anymore, maybe the orc's killed it with Koxp i dont know.
    But if u also have any problems plz talk on the K2 forum where i made a Topic about it.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=198113

Klyptopio

could anyone explain my exactly how you get in? ive tried several times now, but i never really get in :S

Ok, just finished bdw. Won. :lol:

dose one person click on it or dose everyone in party have to click on it ? how do you take it from the other nation ?[/b]
    One person is enough. You just need to stand very close to the monument, right click on the monument, then wait for the bar that appears to charge up to take over from other nation.

could anyone explain my exactly how you get in? ive tried several times now, but i never really get in :S[/b]
    When msg pops up, just click join. If you can't get in, then maybe you were to slow to click. If I'm not wrong, you just need at least 2 from each side from the same level group to get in. 'Cause last night, I had a 2v2 bdw.

I just won in the 73-77 (i am lvl 77) and we won with 59-80 and i got 7.8mil .

BiPolarCow

the are 10 total bdw every 3hrs

1:00 am KOST
    4:00 am KOST
    7:00 am KOST
    10:00 am KOST
    1:00 pm KOST
    4:00 pm KOST
    7:00 pm KOST
    10:00 pm KOST

8 total bdws per day...cuz if there were 10 1day=30h

1:00 am KOST
    4:00 am KOST
    7:00 am KOST
    10:00 am KOST
    1:00 pm KOST
    4:00 pm KOST
    7:00 pm KOST
    10:00 pm KOST[/b]

1:00 am KOST --> Correct
    4:00 am KOST --> I was around at this time and there was no bdw
    7:00 am KOST --> I was around at this time and there was no bdw
    10:00 am KOST --> Correct
    1:00 pm KOST --> Correct
    4:00 pm KOST --> Dunno, sleeping
    7:00 pm KOST --> Dunno, sleeping
    10:00 pm KOST --> Correct[/b]

Update's about the new BDW!

1st BDW is 10:00 GMT +1 / 02:00 AM ingame time / 01:00 AM KOST(website time).
    2th BDW is 19:00 GMT +1 / 11:00 AM ingame time / 10:00 AM KOST(website time).
    Ps : I will keep updating it as soon as i have new info![/b]

Am i the first to notice this? Or did others just choose not to say anything? h34r:

and i think u need to check your times again, you have some being 2 hours later, but when u convert it to other times its like 4 hours difference..

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast