Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New Gamer:)

This is a discussion on New Gamer:) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok. i wont, but what would be the best thing to train on at a lvl 1?, and ur hands ...
Page: 2

b4sketb4ller

ok. i wont, but what would be the best thing to train on at a lvl 1?, and ur hands must be getting sore, for replying to all my posts;O?

anyways, im gonna tyr the game again. i love the graphics, tho

Legacy Senior Member

kill worms . once u see ur xp moving slow . go for harder monster.

b4sketb4ller

haha, will do thankyou. wow level 80? im only level 1, i gotta get moving, haha i doubt i can catch up congrats on the level tho:P

and thankyou for the post.

b4sketb4ller

ok, i see people with alot of armor, they all have spikes on them or w/e and whats up with the writing on top of the screen its like el morad users 858 or something? im confused, this game is confusing me lol, how do i get money fast, i see people selling items for 900,000,000 coins to 500,000,000 coins? gah this is confusing for me haha

1. This is TRKO (turkey knight online)
    1.5 Pretty much every single coin has been duped in every server except Ronark (actually i dont know about ronark)
    2. K2's customer support has been completely automated. Any tickets you send will be answered by an answering machine.
    3. Wall hack and speed hack has destroyed DCZ and Ardream, its not as bad in CZ and Lunar Wars, because turks are afraid to lose their char they spent so much money on XP bugging
    4. Between 3:00 and 17:00 (3 am to 5pm) EASTERN standard time, only the people using 3rd party programs are allowed to log on. Everyone else just has to wait, or buy premium.
    5. Your items are NOT SAFE on USKO, but the generous K2 will let you seal them for a small fee of 25$ per month. If you dont buy premium, your account doesn't even exist to them.
    6. At any time, the knightonlienworld site could be hacked, allowing turks to see the login details and secret question of everyone that logs into the site (this happened to me and about 20 other players on logos, except all my items were taken PLUS i was deleved 800% ). The good side is you will recieve Shell set+3 if you are above level 65, along with str jewelry set+7. Wow its almost the same as dual roc, dual we, shell set+7, raptor 8
    7. If you have a lot of USD like Tez, you can buy extremely powerfull items from GMs or legıty turks, like WE+3 :lol:

Zaria

loginable.... )[/b]

I learned a new word today. :P

Banned Senior Member

Something new everyday

b4sketb4ller

haha, good job zaria, so what server u from. anyways, yeah i just got dced again? this game has poor service.

Anybody on any server can help me with items, or coins? but if not its ok.

what are silians? or i don't know what they're called:?

Zaria

haha, good job zaria, so what server u from. anyways, yeah i just got dced again? this game has poor service.

Anybody on any server can help me with items, or coins? but if not its ok.

what are silians? or i don't know what they're called:?[/b]
    I am on diez.

In order to get coins, you require to farm.
    Silans are straight out of the castle, a little to the left. Just keep running, go through the water and you will be sure to find them.

b4sketb4ller

hmm, i see. just think, there must be a bigger world in knightonline then "moradon" am i correct?, zaria if i go diez help me? lol just kidding but for real tho. why don't they just join the whole thing together into one big thing. and just divide it up?

Aluzion

Humans have a gate they can "teleport" into.. which will lead to the old world known as "Piana" but is now called EMC (el morad castle) and orcs have their own gate to uhhh.. luferson lol.. its where eah race can lvl with their kind and not mingle with the other race. also a better place to lvl up and farm and such... in CZ (lvl 60+) or DCZ (lvl 20-59).. is where you can fight other players but of a different race (orcs fight humans and humans fight orcs).. each class have its diferent abilities.. just have fun with it ^_^ been playing this doofy game for over 3+ years and its still pretty fun..

b4sketb4ller

haha, thanks. but why don't they just join it together

and if you are on, server logos , and human or orc, can u help me ehehe:?

nvm it would make too much lagg, wouldn't it? lol

eddiezhu

welcome to the world of ko ^_^ here you're find that it's called USKO but more than 90/100 people are turkish poeple who use hacks...and use prgrams to lvl to 70...

MakuLine

if you see someone with a _TR in his name, ask him for some leet items like IN +3,Shell Set +10,raptor+10,exp bug x7

lol come to Knight Online at this point is pure suffering, u will never get at the point of these players that have been playing/cheating for years, because the KO system is evolutionary, u will never catch this players that have millions of National Points, which is what u get when u kill a player from the opposite nation. In my opinion dont waste your time in this game, if u want a real game go to WoW, closest MMORPG outthere to perfection, with infinite things to do, Knight Online is spend months and months of paying premium so u can lvl maybe years to get to 80 now and then go kill people in Colony Zone, thats all u do pretty boring its a log out after ur tired of killing or getting killed game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast