Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New hack? o.o

This is a discussion on New hack? o.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Prime example. setup 2 computers side by side. Load 2 chars and stand them side by side on 1 screen. ...
Page: 2

Hostage

Prime example.

setup 2 computers side by side. Load 2 chars and stand them side by side on 1 screen. Then look at the other screen. 99% of the time they arent in the same spot. <_<

its like in Harry Potter, when Harry saw himself casting a patrone or w/e xD

CelticFrost

Happened to me twice when i had my BP and people could see me getting attacked on human base...

Alivia

One time when i was killing harpy i towned to repot, and when i was in town the harpy was attacking me :huh: Almost died, lol. Guess it was the same thing that happend to u.

priestish

Originally posted by Devile
    I think I told this story once but anyway, here it goes.

I got killed by a mob of players at lunar war when I was like 1 screen away from them. My lightfeet was casting ok, same as pots, so lag wasnt an option. But I could see clearly from far away, a guy got mugged and the funny thing was that all magic spells I saw on that guy, were actually hitting at the same time on me. I could see the impacts and thorns cast over there and hit on me. Eventually the guy died and I did aswell. So he was me.

Lag or game out of sync, call it what u want but its the same thing as when someone invisible hits u. Its some bug related to your position. Sometimes u aren't were your screen tells u. *

Lag compensation method in this game blows.
    It happen to me before but I was not the lucky. I was sliding golems this one time, and this golem stop moving and coninuely hit me. I keep running and pot, but it just stood and hit me. -5% shortly after.

It is not your end, this is a server side glitch. A race condition gone on fire, or a bubble in the data pipeline.

kinda reminds me of when i die and my clannies bounce on my body. one clannie is right on me and the other is off by a long shot. k2 is freaky like that!

priest_

happened to me before... towned while getting hit by a troll and still got hit 6 times after being in town. almost died

Hydro

its lag sometimes when you do /town it doesnt work. It's happend to me on your screen it shows you in town then a few seconds later you go back to that same spot and the people are there attacking you. I died a few times like that all you have to do is type /town again for it to register cause ko is gettin gay and laggy and shit. All these new bugs are messing up the game

MrMuscles

hehe hey look i dont remember this but it seems u were in ma party <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12