Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New Item: Cypher Server Ring...

This is a discussion on New Item: Cypher Server Ring... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But even merging Ares and dies would fuck the market up pretty badly. Prices on Ares are like 2x Dies's.[/b] ...
Page: 3

zabjaka

But even merging Ares and dies would fuck the market up pretty badly. Prices on Ares are like 2x Dies's.[/b]
    no it wouldnt.. coz the guy can take only his personal weapon lol

no it wouldnt.. coz the guy can take only his personal weapon lol[/b]
    merging servers and server cypher ring are 2 different things <_<

zabjaka

merging servers and server cypher ring are 2 different things <_<[/b]
    o.. i missred.. missread? i got it wrong.. lol

auditurbo4

very dumbass aka k2 idea

zabjaka

very dumbass aka k2 idea[/b]

wth beezy ware u came from? lolz shutup armenian!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

hmm olympia and ronark and edana will run empty they would either move to a newer one ore a older one[/b]
    ronark isn&#39;t a dead server... lol

not a bad idea, if all you can take is your player weapon. But National points on the character should be set to 0.

Zaczaco11

its a nice idea to transfer char between servers but without items

but i love the idea of merging old servers like

Ares + Diez
    Bera + Xig
    manes + olym + ronark + pathos (since they r kinda dead servers anyway )

it would make CZ more lively and more action at wars and competions

also open a third server if they do the merging[/b]
    that would be amazing if they actually did that, and make 3/4 servers. CZ on 1 and 2, adream rlb on 1. servers 3/4 could primarily be exp

hey i got an idea...how about:

Beramus ring

enables you to transfer your lvl 80 character to new server with stuff like chitin shield and rare weapon defense armours

lalala :P

Wait, your saying it&#39;s just an idea for discussion yet in your OP you didn&#39;t say that at all.

Sad.
    It&#39;s not real [/b]

Ya you actually have to read it, understand the words in it and then discuss the idea with reasoning and logic as apposed to just blurting out an unfounded "feeling."

I am not saying it&#39;s a great idea, I don&#39;t even want to do it myself. I started to think about it when someone mentioned they wanted to go play another server with some people they met and didn&#39;t want to buy an account. I thought, "wow, too bad they couldn&#39;t just take their char to the other server and try it." This would be a way for THOSE people who wanted and could see the value to them, to do it. I think it would be cool to get a bunch of guys together and hop a server and try it out, would be interesting. I like more options.

I&#39;ve thought over the merging of servers for a long time (since it&#39;s been discussed for years). But what if you are on a server that gets merged to another server that you really do not want to get merged with. What makes you think you would have any control or say in which servers get merged with which? There are a lot of problems that can arise from this merge that may not be taken into consideration, including the massive amounts of people that are on during peak hours, unbalanced items say from Cypher combining with Oly. And other things that you might not realize until it&#39;s too late.

That&#39;s what these forums are for, to talk about these issues. Just saying "it sucks" is moronic. Back your thoughts and opinions up if you are capable or one might come off looking like an ass.

Cwest has been infiltrated by Turks since the last KO Maintenance.... I left Beramus because I was tired of SA, Abi coins please,. etc etc. Last few days i have seen a boatload of em and I am pissed. Wish the IP block would work or somehow they ban the proxy servers they use. They spread like fleas.... and i want a good Raid to kill em.

Cwest has been infiltrated by Turks since the last KO Maintenance.... I left Beramus because I was tired of SA, Abi coins please,. etc etc. Last few days i have seen a boatload of em and I am pissed. Wish the IP block would work or somehow they ban the proxy servers they use. They spread like fleas.... and i want a good Raid to kill em.[/b]

Wow, what an off the wall comment.

Good idea, I personally think it could work.

My idea would be they like sold Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 cypher rings.

Tier 1 = Ares, Diez, Xigenon, Berumas, Cypher. So anyone could transfer there character between these servers with 1 item being taken along, lvl and np&#39;s stay. Costs like 60$

Tier 2 = Olympia, Edana, Manes, Pathos Cypher ring. Could only transfer between these server, same drill as before. Like 65-70$ as newer servers.

Tier 3 = Logos, Ronark, Girakon, Akara Cypher ring. Same drill as above, like 85$.

CE and CW should stay the same as they are region dependable, or maybe merge? Meh.

Never gonna happen. :[

I&#39;d like to see k2 make a Class Change scroll.

Like Priest - > Rogue.

K2 will probably screw everthing up and create new bugs hacks and some more lag

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast