Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we need server like Twisted KO... block turkish IP and only PK with great items, no babashop just skill !...
Page: 8

semsa

we need server like Twisted KO... block turkish IP and only PK with great items, no babashop just skill !

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I'm glad to see you guys are excited for the new server. Now who will i see there when i pwn them in CZ?

Only concern I have is people "saying" they are going their to "stay", but getting like level 60 then leaving once more.. It's happened so many times, they just give up/get bored, so this server really needs to catch the interest of us players if it wants to keep us.

RegardzZz System.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I'm just going 60-61 whatever I can do in 24 hours assuming XP event. Then back to my level 83 on Ares.

Here is the answers about new server being a non regional- and K2's thoughts on server merging.
    More answers:
    Carnac West is intended to be the only region specific server and is there for those who enjoy that. The new server, when it comes, will be open to all players from all over the world just as the other 15 servers are.

There are no server merges currently planned because despite anecdotal evidence from this forum, the servers are not "ghost towns" and the average and maximum number of players has not dropped in the slightest. We realize that many players may log on just to visit with friends, chat, merchant, etc., and when the new anti-cheating measures are put into place and the imminent release of a new server, populations will do nothing but swell. Merging servers would only mean technical headaches on our end and yours, and would make it much harder for free2play users to log in (which is not a goal of ours).

Historically, MMOs do merge servers later on in their lifespan. We're absolutely not ruling out doing such a thing if and when it becomes necessary, but at the moment it is not necessary.[/b]

many players left USKO > K2-GF has less profit...
    new server > high profit for K2-GF...
    they dont care about situation and what can happen, they just want (now) make some extra money...

Banned

dont blame k2 for that, its easy way how to make money for them.
    its all about ppl

Seeking ppl for my Macro army there.

we need server like Twisted KO... block turkish IP and only PK with great items, no babashop just skill ![/b]
    then keep playin on private servers

I'm glad to see you guys are excited for the new server. Now who will i see there when i pwn them in CZ? [/b]
    0 chances to beat me and i bet 1 k usd if i die

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

0 chances to beat me and i bet 1 k usd if i die [/b]
    Jaspreet will pwn you even if he combos with his right hand.

Aquarius

whats with all you people fucking whining? the new server is comming, what makes a good server? TURKS.... when most people played c-west it was boring and shit, there was about 20 - 200 from c-west to c-east, that was the reason people switched. turks make a server, wether they swear at you, invite you to party's or dont, they are the country who make this game, i for one agree ko would be shit without turks. The new server is comming at peoples' requests, and i also see people posting how shit it will be when they were moaning for a new server a few months ago. most people if you forgot left Ares/Diez and other server to play fresh on cwest, as they got bored... so why not play the new server also, its as fresh of a start as any. for people posting saying BS like we dont care... why even bother to post here. anyway i shall be going to new server gives me a chance to start playing again since i havnt played for around 5 months, and not willing to compete against people who already dominate

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Turks are not the one who made this game...
    if they where not their in the first place this game could be populated with English speaking players, but Turks drove away a lot of English speaking players.

Jaspreet will pwn you even if he combos with his right hand.[/b]
    You are able to dream .. Dreams are free for all so ya go on :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You are able to dream .. Dreams are free for all so ya go on :P[/b]
    im not trying to protect a clannie... but he will rape pretty much anyone in 1vs1 in warrior.... but that's why he lacks pk skills with teammates :s

Hah jaspreet good at warrior, I'll see him there

Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast