Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

New Server

This is a discussion on New Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pathos Pre-Opening Event :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions...
Page: 1

New server? hymm...
    I wonder what they want to achieve (NTTGAME)new server
    Make more channels ;/

new server is for them more $$$$$$$ they dont care about the old server ;/ and they keep killing the old server activity. i hate jump from server to start and start over
    coz they kill the activity of the old server i am forst to move on !!! hate this game
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

$$ /10char

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

They're trying to re-open all the existed servers of USKO as fast as possible so they can merge steam with usko sooner ?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    They're trying to re-open all the existed servers of USKO as fast as possible so they can merge steam with usko sooner ?
    I don't think so.. I just think they're trying to give an opportunity to all the players that were complaining about not being able to enter into their server since they're not using a premium.

This is the stupidest shit ever, I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't think so.. I just think they're trying to give an opportunity to all the players that were complaining about not being able to enter into their server since they're not using a premium.
    Dude, every server that isn't Cypher doesn't have queues to log-in, they either need to increase the number of channels on Cypher or increase server capacity because adding new servers is the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Indeed, after reading their announcement that they opened totally 4 servers to split the players to avoid login and stability issues... well, it seems to be the most logical reason.

Actually they are in good business strategy. They are opening new server instead of new channels so ppl started at old servers but couldnt exped well can make a fresh start with exp premium. Even they brought a new feature you can can upgrade your premium for instance from bronze to exp or DC. Why would i increase channels if my business is good with old servers right now? They are already buying premium, i'm already raping them properly. All i need is create new opportunities.
    In the end of that popular era people will start giving up playing at old servers cuz they will think they will outgeared, outleveled or whatever, then NTT will start to merge servers one by one to create source for new servers. Those players will start at new servers again. Its like a cycle.
    I actually had stopped playing at K2 time and started with steam again just for pk at ardream, I dont know if K2 and NTT are same but the fact is NTT knows better how to rob people and they are good at it. Well done NTT, well done.
    nickos3 likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

But NTT is super awesome, you guys are being unfair in criticizing them.
    Sergeant Spanky likes this.

I don't think many people will leave Cypher to play on this new server. Cypher will continue to have a huge queue even for premium users.

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    Actually they are in good business strategy. They are opening new server instead of new channels so ppl started at old servers but couldnt exped well can make a fresh start with exp premium. Even they brought a new feature you can can upgrade your premium for instance from bronze to exp or DC. Why would i increase channels if my business is good with old servers right now? They are already buying premium, i'm already raping them properly. All i need is create new opportunities.
    In the end of that popular era people will start giving up playing at old servers cuz they will think they will outgeared, outleveled or whatever, then NTT will start to merge servers one by one to create source for new servers. Those players will start at new servers again. Its like a cycle.
    I actually had stopped playing at K2 time and started with steam again just for pk at ardream, I dont know if K2 and NTT are same but the fact is NTT knows better how to rob people and they are good at it. Well done NTT, well done.
    I agree just about your 1st paragraph.

As for the 2nd one, I disagree because NTT seems to have a better communication with the players. Also the new anti-cheat shield plus the Genie system were released from them if I'm not mistaken.
    K2 Network wasn't that bad at all. It was gamersfirst who've had the control on USKO during 2008-2012 and it was them who fcked it up.

stop crying, no1 is forcing you to go to pathos. stick in cypher like everyone with half a brain does. In the end they will merge all the servers anyway, Cypher is active as fuck, no reason to leave/cry.
    doped0c and Kano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I agree just about your 1st paragraph.

As for the 2nd one, I disagree because NTT seems to have a better communication with the players. Also the new anti-cheat shield plus the Genie system were released from them if I'm not mistaken.
    K2 Network wasn't that bad at all. It was gamersfirst who've had the control on USKO during 2008-2012 and it was them who fcked it up.
    No, no i'm not claiming that K2 was better. I agree about what you are saying. NTT seems more active than K2. I also saw a post at steam forums from a GM he was saying, he wasnt OK with some features also, since mgame is developing this game, they have to publish all the things what are made by MGAME according to their aggrement. all i want to say is NTT sees the opportunity to make money, which nobody can blame them for this. They are just a company to earn money. As they have still tons of players.
    Only players must be blamed about this while putting that amount of money to this game.
    I mean, i remember that back in my time bronze premium was 15 Turkish Liras and even that time there were not that much people buying premium. But now bronze premium is 45 Turkish Lira, Exp premium is around 120 Turkish TL and people are getting crazy for buying EXP premium, items with real money, or GBs even the minimum wage in Turkey is 1200 Liras for a month. It just doesnt make sense to me putting so much money for a game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast