New user, pls help me

This is a discussion on New user, pls help me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I registered the game from official ko site then I followed the links and downloaded ko from download.com, then I ...
Page: 1

yeniden

I registered the game from official ko site then I followed the links and downloaded ko from download.com, then I recieved an email from ko website, then clicked it to activate my account then I wanted to enter the website by using my user id and password, but I was given this message:

Re-Send Activation Email

Your email address has not been validated. You will need to validate your email address before being able to login to your MyKOL.

Having Trouble Activating Your Account?
    If you are having trouble activating your account, please click on the "Re-Send Validation Email" button. An email with the activation URL will be sent to your email address in your account.
    If you are still having trouble activating your account, please report it to the Customer Support Team.

Then I clicked 'Re-Send Activation Email' so many times but it didnt work, everytime I got same notice.

Then I thought maybe My email account which has been used for 8 years has problem, therefore I opened couple more email account from different server, I tried it again but The same problem occured.
    Then I wanted to try to enter the game. I wrote my ID and password then I got this message 'Server is undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.'

What is the problem? I really dont understand. Does anyone know the solution?

the email was probably marked as spam check the spam folders ect