Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new way to make easy money

This is a discussion on new way to make easy money within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont see anythnig racist in my post . As a matter of fact i have many friends in argentina ...
Page: 2

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i dont see anythnig racist in my post .
    As a matter of fact i have many friends in argentina

and btw all argentinas, think peruvians are smelly fucks, so idk wtf u are talking about.

P.S how is 49 acc worth something?

i know 60 accs are but 49 come on.[/b]

hey u really hate peruvians dont u?
    can i ask what do they have done to u?

Cadence96

i was planning to move to some 3rd world country, like argentina and open up a CyberCafe.

Have like 10-15 pcs, KOXP each acc to 60. (can be done in one day)

Put up accs for sale, and repeat [/b]
    The words would mean nothing except for the negative way you address to Argentina.

As a matter of fact i have many friends in argentina

and btw all argentinas, think peruvians are smelly fucks, so idk wtf u are talking about.[/b]
    Don't you feel the hate in your comment? You are using Argentina as a shield to not show what you said was just your own opinion, not the opinion of Argentineans.
    You can not prove what you said.

_________
    hey u really hate peruvians dont u?
    can i ask what do they have done to u?[/b]
    Since he saw my nationality, he's just attacking me with flimsy arguments.

adN

i was planning to move to some 3rd world country, like argentina and open up a CyberCafe.

Have like 10-15 pcs, KOXP each acc to 60. (can be done in one day)

Put up accs for sale, and repeat [/b]
    plýss!! bring ur white ass here, we need new bitches. mmm fresh meat!!! B)

MillionVoices

The words would mean nothing except for the negative way you address to Argentina.
    Don't you feel the hate in your comment? You are using Argentina as a shield to not show what you said was just your own opinion, not the opinion of Argentineans.
    You can not prove what you said.

_________
    Since he saw my nationality, he's just attacking me with flimsy arguments.[/b]
    lol

i speak on Precedent.

every time i would calll a argentinan mexican or peruvain , they would diss the shit out of them , saying we are not those fuckers.

So your whole shiled theory going to garbage.

Camista, did i say anythnig about my opnion towards peruvians, i acutally also have many peruvian friends. If you read carefull, i wrtoe wat argentiants thnik of peruvians.

Yea yea cama, but a 60 acc with the armors is worth even more right

Cadence96

Camista, did i say anythnig about my opnion towards peruvians, i acutally also have many peruvian friends. If you read carefull, i wrtoe wat argentiants thnik of peruvians. [/b]
    and btw all argentinas, think peruvians are smelly fucks, so idk wtf u are talking about.[/b]
    You contradict yourself as if you were 10 years old. You were the one who said that against Peruvian. Not the Argentinean. It is your racist opinion because it is impossible you know the opinion of the majority of Arg have of Peruvian ppl. And you were the one who put Peru in the subject. Why?
    _______
    lol
    i speak on Precedent.
    every time i would calll a argentinan mexican or peruvain , they would diss the shit out of them , saying we are not those fuckers.[/b]
    Translate to English please. Really your words are very uncomfortable. I don't need a theory to prove it.

Edited: I finally understood it. If what you say is true. Then you are like your friends: racist.

el_loko

come to argentina

FU

-Spartan-

this went fomr making money to something about Argentinasince this became a topic about argentina go manu ginobli <-- San Antonio Spurs

rofl at Condom, always getting owned here =

MillionVoices

QUOTE(MillionVoices @ Mar 14 2007, 08:31 PM)
    Camista, did i say anythnig about my opnion towards peruvians, i acutally also have many peruvian friends. If you read carefull, i wrtoe wat argentiants thnik of peruvians.
    QUOTE(MillionVoices @ Mar 14 2007, 02:19 PM)
    and btw all argentinas, think peruvians are smelly fucks, so idk wtf u are talking about.
    You contradict yourself as if you were 10 years old. You were the one who said that against Peruvian. Not the Argentinean. It is your racist opinion because it is impossible you know the opinion of the majority of Arg have of Peruvian ppl. And you were the one who put Peru in the subject. Why?
    _______

QUOTE(MillionVoices @ Mar 14 2007, 08:31 PM)
    lol
    i speak on Precedent.
    every time i would calll a argentinan mexican or peruvain , they would diss the shit out of them , saying we are not those fuckers.
    Translate to English please. Really your words are very uncomfortable. I don&#39;t need a theory to prove it.

Edited: I finally understood it. If what you say is true. Then you are like your friends: racist.[/b]

MillionVoices

Idiot show me where i contradict myself? Do you even know what it means

A condriction would be me saying Peruvians are good at time "A" and at Time "B" saying they are bad. That is a contradiciton. I never expressed my own opnion, so its would be impossible for me to contradict myself.

IM the one who said that? Not The Argentian? are u a total dumbass? Do you have any proof at all thats its my opinion? no uo dont your speaking on air, just making noise. All i did was recall previous convos with Argentinaans on my MSN, and restated it here.

Can you read?
    Didnt i say WHAT ARGENTIANS SAID. u even quoted it yourself how can u say that i said that, when it clealrly doesnt show that at all.
    Racist? I never stated any opinion of mine, about a peruvian person at all throught out this post, so stop pulling shit out of your ass

but im beggining to develop an opnion on your stupid ass. U ask why i mentioned peruvians, its because you called me a racist before i even said anythnig about any argentinan view point of a peruvian.

I hate Fools, who suck at arguing.

Jesse me owned? i never lose.

Cadence96

Racist? I never stated any opinion of mine, about a peruvian person at all throught out this post, so stop pulling shit out of your ass[/b]
    Yup. And you are the voice of Arg. people. My respect to you Great One.

Idiot show me where i contradict myself? Do you even know what it means

A condriction would be me saying Peruvians are good at time "A" and at Time "B" saying they are bad. That is a contradiciton. I never expressed my own opnion, so its would be impossible for me to contradict myself.[/b]
    "A"
    Camista, did i say anythnig about my opnion towards peruvians, i acutally also have many peruvian friends. If you read carefull, i wrtoe wat argentiants thnik of peruvians. [/b]
    "B"
    The country of Argentina has spoken!!!!

bah... I&#39;ve done a lot of off-topic by your fault. But if you want you can keep creating pointless arguments.
    The voice of Cade has spoken!!!!

Cadence96

Oh... I didn&#39;t realize... You are Million Voices.... wow

PD: your inner voices need Clorets to kill the horrible worms that go out of there.

gravedigga_bg

GOGOOGOGO DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL :P

Banned

Euhm, this turned into a flame war? O_O

Total offtopic? duhř

MillionVoices

Oh... I didn&#39;t realize... You are Million Voices.... wow

PD: your inner voices need Clorets to kill the horrible worms that go out of there.

[/b]
    that was prob the worst jokes i have ever read on ko4life.

Again are dumb?

"A" "Camista, did i say anythnig about my opnion towards peruvians, i acutally also have many peruvian friends. If you read carefull, i wrtoe wat argentiants thnik of peruvians." Does it say anything about peru here? This is not an A, because there was never an A

And for "B" Its not my opinion like i said, can u learn to fucking read, and since when am i the voice of argentina? how did i become this? And B is not my point of veiw. So your lacking an argument, who u trying to fool?

so what your trying to say is i contradict myself because

"A" Says that What argentinas think of peruvians (Is not value-laden , has no moral point of view)
    "B" says Argentinas think Peruvains are smelly fcuks. (A persons point of view towards peru)

did i miss something, or does it have nothnig to do with me, and A is a total jokes rofl.

wow, i really contradict myself right? fool. learn to use ur useless head.

Like i said b4, maybe i need to write it a few times for you.

. All i did was recall previous convos with Argentinaans on my MSN, and restated it here.
    . All i did was recall previous convos with Argentinaans on my MSN, and restated it here.

Wait, so now its became my opnion wow ur so cleaver.

So if you were to say "Hitler hated Jews"

does that mean that said U hate jews?

If i said Greeks hate turks,

does that mean I hate turks?

thats what your trying to argue, dumbshit.

Your horrible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12