Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

The next game expansion - Deep Review

This is a discussion on The next game expansion - Deep Review within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guards :P[/b] ROFL Have u ever watched the human guards in a war? They are all on union coffee break... ...
Page: 11

Coroner13

guards :P[/b]
    ROFL Have u ever watched the human guards in a war? They are all on union coffee break...

Sounds Nutz , im ganna rape one of those combo dolls in the bum[/b]
    Combo buttfarking? Can we use it in pvp?

I'm hoping that there are fake pots to use while beating the shit outta these training dummies so I don't have to spend a fortune practicing my *cough* combo *cough*. I'm also willing to wager one noah that there will be bug abuse within one week. Any takers? :P

RiseAgainst_

My point of view > all -_-

Tommy

I just rememberd that I sow new moradon month's ago..
    not much showed but it's something http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkpUZFpvI8

I think the donating nps thing IS GENIOUS

Why?

With the new thingy of needing nps to get better capes/¿clan? it will make people stop exping 24/7 and actually going to wars, CZ and not having a boring game like atm a lot of the time it is!

In a good war pk how many nps do u get? 30k? u can donate 10k from those 30k to the clan also everybody can do it too. That will make wars and ronark more fun. Oh i was forgetting, it will also unite people to their clans more forsure.

Genious.[/b]
    You dont think 200+ in cz is enough ?
    wars are full at EU night time too
    pk zones are always full

Smoker

pk zones are always full[/b]
    depends on the servers
    logos is empty

TOMTOM

He said that there are bugs on. Uhmm... I can hardly wait buying some fresh dupes. Yammmmmmyyyyy :|

Come one, ROFD barely stood up when it came out, and now they wanna give us some shitty new, emmm, SHIT, with alot of bugs?!

I say fuck it, keep ROFD, let those Chinese dudes enjoy with their own shit (no offense bro - u rock for giving us the info, ty man ).

RiseAgainst_

pk zones are always full[/b]
    Wow dude havent u played ko in a long time? or what server r u playing. In most of the servers the pk zones arent as full as they used to be.

OK.. big question. When is this gonna be implemented?

when george bush will pull soldiers out of iraq...

If some of that Lv60-70 stuff really is going to come into the game and nothing is introduced to Dcz players, then I may end up going 60+.

OLD1953

Well, a few things stand out to me.

Pets - I like pets, I've always liked playing with pets in MMORPG's. I had pets in DAOC and in Last Chaos and in Guild Wars, so I don't have any problem with keeping a pet. I'm a bit disappointed they aren't limited to rogues like most games, but whatever.

Would you rather have a couple million NP or have half a million with a cool UNIQUE cape and free uniques shooting out your wazoo? LOL. This will cut down on the horrible number of players with WAY too much NP, though it may lead to more NP transfers. OTOH, everyone knows when there is a real NP transfer going on, so I think there will be some monitoring going on to block that.

A pity they didn't think to delete all NP donated to the clan when someone changes to orc side or vice versa. That would be good, but maybe they do, that's a detail this didn't really cover.

This will lead to leaner clans, as people try to get ready to take the drake and become class one clans.

I suggest we refer to either level one, two and three clans or class one, two and three clans. So a level two grade one is ready to take on the drake, while a level one grade three has already beaten the drake, but a level three grade one is either happy where they are or they are getting ready to go after isiloon. So level one grade one is top or class one grade one is top, whichever one catches on.

anything else new ?

RiseAgainst_

Im wondering how will it be if 2 clans go for felankor, last hit would get the quest kill?

possible or maybe it can be like who ever is in that special room gets the quest

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011