Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

no more country restrictions ? Hellsgarem

This is a discussion on no more country restrictions ? Hellsgarem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Quirah So Turkish players who are playing nicely but with VPN won't get banned or jailed? Correct, ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quirah View Post
    So Turkish players who are playing nicely but with VPN won't get banned or jailed?
    Correct, the issue is not with players being Turkish or from any other country that's not allowed, we jail / block users for flooding chat in languages which are forbidden in public chats.
    You may, of course, speak whatever language you like in your clan / alliance chat as it won't bother players outside your clan / alliance. I'd say even party chat too..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Also might as well remind you that many Turkish players actually live in other counties, such as Germany.
    there's no issue with that, you may be a Turk and access the server through a different country and as long as you type in public chats in english or Spanish, it's completely fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Correct, the issue is not with players being Turkish or from any other country that's not allowed, we jail / block users for flooding chat in languages which are forbidden in public chats.
    You may, of course, speak whatever language you like in your clan / alliance chat as it won't bother players outside your clan / alliance. I'd say even party chat too..

there's no issue with that, you may be a Turk and access the server through a different country and as long as you type in public chats in english or Spanish, it's completely fine.
    Lmao. That's not really far from racism tbh. I was actually curious whether they were going to allow Turkish players from other countries, I just hope they treat other languages with equal restriction.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Lmao. That's not really far from racism tbh. I was actually curious whether they were going to allow Turkish players from other countries, I just hope they treat other languages with equal restriction.
    as i said, only languages allowed in public chats are english and spanish.

no matter what language is it that you speak (Besides the two mentioned), it's forbidden in public chats.
    so for the sake of the example, let's just say an Israeli player log in and type in chat in hebrew, he would get the same punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    as i said, only languages allowed in public chats are english and spanish.

no matter what language is it that you speak (Besides the two mentioned), it's forbidden in public chats.
    so for the sake of the example, let's just say an Israeli player log in and type in chat in hebrew, he would get the same punishment.
    Words are easy. It's the execution that tells the tale after the fact. I have my doubts whether people will be punished accordingly, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Words are easy. It's the execution that tells the tale after the fact. I have my doubts whether people will be punished accordingly, but I guess it doesn't matter.
    well they are aware turkey country is not allowed on the server, and if they decide to use VPN or something to get in the server they should also be ready to face the ban :P It's not like anyone is pointing a gun at them and forcing them to choose english/spanish server over the others..

They have been so far, anecdotal evidence from a small period of time but they have muted/banned people who were obnoxiously typing in chat in Turkish

same story .... can`t login without prem nothing has changed

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kekonatoru View Post
    same story .... can`t login without prem nothing has changed
    logged in without prem, not worth it =D

Imo its fine, a server with 3k population might work well, as I mentioned earlier lot of people prefer to fight 8v8 or 16v16 instead of 300v300 garbage. Also pretty much all of you used to play privates with 100-200 ppl playing it and you enjoyed, so why would a server with 3k ppl on it fail? I like the fact I don't have to fight over paramun spots tbh.
    ImmortalOne and Roteska like this.

i like the new server so far. latin are like turks but now i can understand what they are saying and the english community is funny. worth just cause of the comments in english. the server will not have a future with so low population but is fun to play so far. i been enjoying bdw, latin are worst players then turks but now i can play with the english speakers and most of them know how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    Imo its fine, a server with 3k population might work well, as I mentioned earlier lot of people prefer to fight 8v8 or 16v16 instead of 300v300 garbage. Also pretty much all of you used to play privates with 100-200 ppl playing it and you enjoyed, so why would a server with 3k ppl on it fail? I like the fact I don't have to fight over paramun spots tbh.
    it's not 3k though

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    it's not 3k though
    Someone said it was 2.9xx yesterday

Steam: Game and Player Statistics
    3,587 3,742 Knight Online

That's across all the Steam servers though. Left side is current, right side is peak (for today).

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    Steam: Game and Player Statistics
    3,587 3,742 Knight Online

That's across all the Steam servers though. Left side is current, right side is peak (for today).
    https://steamdb.info/app/389430/graphs/

you can check weekly and yearly playerbase. stko already had 3k before the new server.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    https://steamdb.info/app/389430/graphs/

you can check weekly and yearly playerbase. stko already had 3k before the new server.
    Yea, in the last week it jumped up about 1k players, we can assume that obviously some people on the other Steam servers would swap too so lets be fair and give Hellsgarem like 1.5k-2k players.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast