Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

OFFICIAL POST ABOUT:

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL POST ABOUT: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KnightOnline Ultima's Virtual Item Bonus just gave 2 great bonuses! A 14 day Energy Rock and the first Chitin Shield! ...
Page: 7

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

KnightOnline Ultima's Virtual Item Bonus just gave 2 great bonuses! A 14 day Energy Rock and the first Chitin Shield!

From twitter

KnightOnline Ultima's Virtual Item Bonus just gave 2 great bonuses! A 14 day Energy Rock and the first Chitin Shield!

From twitter[/b]
    Ultima was rationing out amazing bonus items overnight...

Congratulations to SMS57 of Girakon for winning the second Energy Rock!

A Chitin Shield seems to have made its way to the Ronark server as well...

CaliMaestro[/b]
    http://kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php?ser...e=lByMaRiJuaNal

pretty sure its this lvl 58 rogue on my server...

misterfrisco

You compare KO community to Micheal Jackson? The majority of the people nowadays work at a fast food restaurant or hard labor jobs at best. I can tell you I'm more privilege than 99.9% of this community here. Ko4life has turn into a hacker's auction house, where people hack/scam and macro characters for a few hundred bucks, while I can just go to my family and ask for thousands.

You're implying that people who babashop doesn't play as much as the people who don't. However, throughout the years I can tell you that is a false statement. Babashoppers play as much as I did, or even more. The difference is their priorities, they can't wait to have items to PK with so they babashop, while I'm capable of pk'ing on quest accessories until I get a drop. They can pk on quest accessories as well, just their result isn't as pleasant as mine

Oh yeah, I love those babashoppers who bought their items, then try to go "farm" after real smart[/b]

Im guessing its not a dumb idea. If you farm and get items you can resale on KO4Life. :P

assasin375

i bought 3200kc, got 30x 500hp scrolls, and 2 stacks of 2 speed pots..

bl00dy

4 platniums

2x sw pot - 500hp scrol
    2x sw pot - 500hp scrol
    set lion scroll 500hp
    nothing h34r:[/b]
    u should have used ur money on a hooker.

Banned

nvm didnt read all posts

Pathetic ... this guy made 83 lvl with k0xp also he running with (5arrow in cz) and he got energy rock...

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...&name=sms57

k2 support cheaters

515saint

Smile

Pathetic ... this guy made 83 lvl with k0xp also he running with (5arrow in cz) and he got energy rock...

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...&name=sms57

k2 support cheaters [/b]

THATS BECAUSE CHEATERS SUPPORT K2, he got the item from this event ... thus he pays and thus k2 give all the scumbags the perks they dont give a shit if u play fair just as long as your paying to play .....

anoo666

got 2X10s Lion scrolls from buying KC for my pathos gloves and valkire.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I should say for the addicts - You wont win these either.

And clearly the day or date is wrong.

But new items are coming to be won.

Beginning on Monday, July 17th, Ultima's Virtual Item Bonus will begin distributing:

Ring of Felankor +2
    Ring of Magic +2
    * Magic Cleaning Tool(ALL NEW-1 time use magic item)
    Silvery Gem
    Trina's Piece
    Red Treasure Chest
    Speed-Up Potion
    500 HP+ Scroll
    Voucher for 100 HP Pots

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

If I were you guys who play the older servers I would just open the letter in Iona, sell it for a shitload, then buy 2 in ares.

alavarez1977

NO surprise 1 1 1 1 1 CHITEN shield so they can say they kept there word, and they keep it going so 1 person can get ring of felankor +2. I did not buy any KC or enough on premium service. is only a game for me so i only buy bronze so i can log in. Even WOW players pay what 30 dollars a month to play there game, i consider this cheap for entertainment purposes only. who needs a chiten shield when i have gab +7> go go gab +7-+8 !

NO surprise 1 1 1 1 1 CHITEN shield so they can say they kept there word, and they keep it going so 1 person can get ring of felankor +2. I did not buy any KC or enough on premium service. is only a game for me so i only buy bronze so i can log in. Even WOW players pay what 30 dollars a month to play there game, i consider this cheap for entertainment purposes only. who needs a chiten shield when i have gab +7> go go gab +7-+8 ![/b]
    wow is $15 a month, and mages and rogues need a cs...

as for the first(and only?) cs

its alrdy being sold for turkish money

edit: img tags not working... http://img245Temp removed/img245/6007/2009718145028.jpg

Manilas

Just bought Plat since I'm gonna start exping again and received a second Trina.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567