Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oh How Sad This Game Has Become

This is a discussion on Oh How Sad This Game Has Become within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after a couple of years i come back and see the babhoppers/dupers/botters of heaven still around. Go to cz and ...
Page: 1

ruenz

after a couple of years i come back and see the babhoppers/dupers/botters of heaven still around. Go to cz and who do i see spamming party heal in the middle of ElMorad town? Deathproof....from Heaven of course. Seriously give the turks their own server so they can go and do all the dodgy shit they want, i mean wat happened to the old days when it took a GEARED warrior and a couple of priests to actually tank the towers? Now i see MAGES tank the towers, LMFAO.

/End vent

go carnac west

Ldawg

after a couple of years i come back and see the babhoppers/dupers/botters of heaven still around. Go to cz and who do i see spamming party heal in the middle of ElMorad town? Deathproof....from Heaven of course. Seriously give the turks their own server so they can go and do all the dodgy shit they want, i mean wat happened to the old days when it took a GEARED warrior and a couple of priests to actually tank the towers? Now i see MAGES tank the towers, LMFAO.

/End vent[/b]
    wonerfull

and every one who reads this will come out on top thinking they did something beneficial with their time <_<

seriously riviting story i give it a 10/10 maybe u should ask puffin books to publish it :P

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

always gonna be cheaters...just have to live with em I guess ^_^

go carnac west[/b]
    whats diffrent there?
    spanish there

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

So many topic&#39;s, and 90% are about the same
    "this game is shit...", K2 this and K2 that, old days were so good, blah blah

Who cares?
    if you don&#39;t like it, don&#39;t play it

Banned Senior Member

So many topic&#39;s, and 90% are about the same
    "this game is shit...", K2 this and K2 that, old days were so good, blah blah

Who cares?
    if you don&#39;t like it, don&#39;t play it[/b]
    yepp to much complaining...
    well as you said quit it if you hate it... or just live with it...

but ofc ko is a sad game :P always been

kibal

whats diffrent there?
    spanish there [/b]
    wow then almost no cheaters there, since i can count with my hands the number of spanishs that play this game.

zabjaka

wow then almost no cheaters there, since i can count with my hands the number of spanishs that play this game.[/b]
    hommany hands u got then? ;o

/End vent[/b]

whats diffrent there?
    spanish there [/b]
    that helps u to understand my reaction>?

TheBloodyBeast

ur an idiot ruenz.

ruenz

so explain to me where all the good legit clans went, S4F, Maelstrom, etc. I know botting was bad back then come i honestly cannot believe that clans like Heaven even still exist and are allowed to play the game.

in reply to BloodBeast.....i was expecting flame in this thread from the likes of the bot supporters, etc so you dont phase me in the slightest. I never said i didn&#39;t like the game, dont get me wrong i love this game, but just find it hard to believe that so much goes on and nothing is done about it, but like you guys have said, u learn to deal with it and i guess will live to learn.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

well you gotta keep in mind that your still talking about knight online
    i like playing this game to, but we will always have koxpers i guess
    allso you cant expect all the older clan to still be around, cause the game gets pretty boring after a couple a years

Ignore Me Senior Member

in reply to BloodBeast.....i was expecting flame in this thread from the likes of the bot supporters, etc so you dont phase me in the slightest. I never said i didn&#39;t like the game, dont get me wrong i love this game, but just find it hard to believe that so much goes on and nothing is done about it, but like you guys have said, u learn to deal with it and i guess will live to learn.[/b]
    To play this game you download the latest patch.

That actually makes it really easy to remove 3rd party cheating. Because the cheats have 0 control and K2 has total control.

And despite getting good income. The GMs are on 30 minutes a day per server. When other games manage 24/7 coverage.

Nothing changes but it is amazing they can&#39;t deal with such basic isssues.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

To play this game you download the latest patch.

That actually makes it really easy to remove 3rd party cheating. Because the cheats have 0 control and K2 has total control.

And despite getting good income. The GMs are on 30 minutes a day per server. When other games manage 24/7 coverage.

Nothing changes but it is amazing they can&#39;t deal with such basic isssues.[/b]
    PEOPLE THINK PEOPLE FROM TURKEY ARE BAD... WATCH WHEN THE ASIANS FLOOD THE SERVER....
    oops caps....
    asians basicaly had myko taken down....
    i ben seeing asian clans lately....
    sooner or later they will take over in the end...
    at least most asians know english thou ;s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast