Ex-Diez Player recently back for Hellsgarem

This is a discussion on Ex-Diez Player recently back for Hellsgarem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, I am an ex-diez player. Names back in the day were: ItsAllStrength, WickedRanged, ASpermCell, Deanh8, B3lial.. Most of ...
Page: 1

Default Ex-Diez Player recently back for Hellsgarem

Hi all,

I am an ex-diez player. Names back in the day were: ItsAllStrength, WickedRanged, ASpermCell, Deanh8, B3lial.. Most of my time played was in Gyverforce and a clan that I cant recall the name of but remember names like Snipes, Felix, XxAlexanderXx, Callum, BeatySwollocks, Surreal, among many others. I created a warrior on Hells (Currently LVL 40), and have a few questions. First are there any Human clans that would take me in? Also I was wondering what is the best stuff to farm currently to get some base gear? Last time I really played was probably 2008. Also, what in the hell is this receiving EXP while sitting? and does Premium effect how much you receive? Thank you all.

Hey man, welcome back.

About the human clans i actually can't help cuz i'm playin on orc side, but there's good clans on human side as well. You can mostly use the quest gear from quests, now around lvl 57 - 58 you can get a set called troll armor which gives 10 str + some hp/mp status. If u sit you also gain little exp based on your lvl, not much but still beeing exp haha. And yeah, with premiun you can reach lvl 80 in like 2 weeks depends on how much time you'll play, if you use exp flashes and also if you use genie (can buy on power up store and attack automatically). I'd righly recomend switch premiun, once you have Exp/war/dc prem all together.

What are EXP Flashes? also how does one buy premium now? everytime I try to open the PUS on SteamKO it crashes my KO

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rekignize View Post
    What are EXP Flashes? also how does one buy premium now? everytime I try to open the PUS on SteamKO it crashes my KO
    Thats a first. If youre problem continues just post a topic on steam community, you might find some help there.

For me PUS works without a problem.
    You can go without premium to 70 easliy (by questing)

Planning on plying Dcz or cz? We have a solid clan on orc side & you don't need much to be average. Quest armor/jewels/+7 weps.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Hi all,

I am an ex-diez player. Names back in the day were: ItsAllStrength, WickedRanged, ASpermCell, Deanh8, B3lial.. Most of my time played was in Gyverforce and a clan that I cant recall the name of but remember names like Snipes, Felix, XxAlexanderXx, Callum, BeatySwollocks, Surreal, among many others. I created a warrior on Hells (Currently LVL 40), and have a few questions. First are there any Human clans that would take me in? Also I was wondering what is the best stuff to farm currently to get some base gear? Last time I really played was probably 2008. Also, what in the hell is this receiving EXP while sitting? and does Premium effect how much you receive? Thank you all.
    1.I recommend you to check on clan recruitment sections here and both official discord server of SteamKO and official steamko recruitment forum.
    Knight Online EN - Clan Recruitment :: Steam Community
    https://discord.gg/VHF8mcs

2. Depends on your class, I guess chitins 7/8 some basic accessories +0/1 weapon 7 or even 8 if can afford (shouldn't be hard)
    and you're set.. that gear is even a bit above average actually. Afaik

3. That was added roughly 4years ago

4. Premium adds up additional 20% for EXP while sitting I think, wasn't tested though.

Good luck!

[Information] Frequently Asked Questions - Q&A :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions
    Try #13