Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Old bera grinders...

This is a discussion on Old bera grinders... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; t0sun still plays on beramus...
Page: 2

t0sun still plays on beramus

duperamus???? prove it....

nvm i will chech this

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=Agar_Abi

Banned

I played WooLT *Priest Level 61 * Exped that no prem , so hard , was in clan Blackroses , was pking with TheKings Little ,My lovely Bp TearsInHeaven , and all Blackroses clan ^^

SmoQ

duperamus???? prove it....

nvm i will chech this

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=Agar_Abi[/b]
    pff :Pcheck other ppl :lol:
    II+10 ftw :P
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...aaaaabiyaaaaaaa

everyone died. after the k2 computer koxp virus of doom. they sent koxp to every turk and then banned all english players. you missed it.[/b]
    That is the reason why i speak in Turkish.
    But they didnt send me k0xp probably they checked my ip adress, ban coming soon :blink:

trz

I played WooLT *Priest Level 61 * Exped that no prem , so hard , was in clan Blackroses , was pking with TheKings Little ,My lovely Bp TearsInHeaven , and all Blackroses clan ^^[/b]
    I was on blackroses too, used to exp on trolls15 with Misteri0, Hypnosis, Pax_ottoman, RoseRed, and TearsOfDevil always gave me scrolls to pk wit him :wub:

check anlinae/online clans SuN3 mage has +10 GE +9 ex ron's set and +9 GE :G Agar_Abi has +9 ex mythrils +9 shell set +9 duals shards.. so yeah..

Hi mate, long time no see. We've got a clan on the new server with people from Liquid/infamous/GetSome/costa/NietYkalni/Beg4Mercy. I've had a long break but I got talked into giving it a shot again. :P

Raoul

wow casa, I used to party with him A LOT. Beg4mercy I still remember Columbine .. was a good warrior for back. I got a pic of me killing kunt too.. man I was happy, I didnt like him at all .

JackChirack

i played there since the begining of the server,

i joined the following clans :

Costa => LordOFDestruction => TheKings => GraveYard

i played on Guenievre (priest) and FrenchKiss (warrior)

Lille

Hi mate, long time no see. We've got a clan on the new server with people from Liquid/infamous/GetSome/costa/NietYkalni/Beg4Mercy. I've had a long break but I got talked into giving it a shot again. :P[/b]
    Hey freakybeaky, its been a long time since B4M and GetSome. Hope everything is going well in the new server. I'm still playing Bera

Hey freakybeaky, its been a long time since B4M and GetSome. Hope everything is going well in the new server. I'm still playing Bera [/b]
    Holy crap, you still play? Damn, yeah it's been a while. What level are you now? And how are you? The new server is pretty shitty at the moment. :P

Lille

Holy crap, you still play? Damn, yeah it's been a while. What level are you now? And how are you? The new server is pretty shitty at the moment. :P[/b]
    Yeah... I'm still around... I'm like a bad smell you just cant get rid of. I'm just level 78, havent been exping since the 83 patch. Eslan falcon-crimson exp got adjusted and that was my main source of exp. Gained like 3% in 5 months but that was mainly due to dungeon and exp from wars. Going to make an effort now that exp has been adjusted accross he board, would be nice to actually get 80 one day.

I think every server is pretty shit now days. The new patch held up for about 4-5 hours and now we are back to square one. Anyway... we will see how things pan out. Say hi to people I know

Yeah... I'm still around... I'm like a bad smell you just cant get rid of. I'm just level 78, havent been exping since the 83 patch. Eslan falcon-crimson exp got adjusted and that was my main source of exp. Gained like 3% in 5 months but that was mainly due to dungeon and exp from wars. Going to make an effort now that exp has been adjusted accross he board, would be nice to actually get 80 one day.

I think every server is pretty shit now days. The new patch held up for about 4-5 hours and now we are back to square one. Anyway... we will see how things pan out. Say hi to people I know [/b]
    I see I see. Yeah I will, I don't think I know anyone else that plays beramus anymore, but if you find somone, say hello from me aswell. :P

I see I see. Yeah I will, I don't think I know anyone else that plays beramus anymore, but if you find somone, say hello from me aswell. :P[/b]
    hi guys,
    im VampiroDeLaSangre and my Lill Brother human --> Mr_Junior, Nice old times ftw <3 hehe.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast