Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Old players list

This is a discussion on Old players list within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is how CZ always used to be, Human rushes to OB and Orcs rushing to HB, with like 500+ ...
Page: 11

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

This is how CZ always used to be, Human rushes to OB and Orcs rushing to HB, with like 500+ people. It was awesome.

Old bowl > New bowl

But like i've said many times before, DCZ killed KO.[/b]
    Yup. I remember when i was in tormentors as FH, it was rush to OB, then they rush back, then we rush, then they rush, and omg it was so awesome. Actually needed skill. I loved those days.. so amazing.

Also, if you look down the player list on dies, so many of those are english.. it just shows as to how many turks have come into the game.. Not a racist comment but a fact. I remember when AOE harpy used to be the full lure. Either tormentors2/Eternity used to be there. All could speak english. and DT aoe. Communication was never a problem in the old days.

Old times were so good

Ripper_of_romania

61 Kartikeya Tiocfaidh Ar Lá Warrior El Morad - omg this guy was in Tioc till it disbanded
    56 spy2827 Challenge Warrior Karus - lmao Challenge clan was the dream of most ppl in Breth :lol:
    62 Toni BadBoyz Warrior El Morad - lmao old time
    63 RedBaron ELT Rogue El Morad - orc nation feared him,when ELT went orc,we knew why he was so feared h34r: h34r:
    52 Farandir KNIGHTS_OF_ROMANIA Rogue El Morad - Makes me drop a bucket of tears

SouljaPriest

NYCHRIS was best sin ever!!! Falcon and NYChris !!!! ownage pure

NYchris just blowed... if it wasnt for his GM powers he wouldnt have anything... and not to mention the priests behind him always :P

61 Kartikeya Tiocfaidh Ar Lá Warrior El Morad - omg this guy was in Tioc till it disbanded[/b]
    Well lol, he went inactive quite alot. Not to mention he was not around when Tioc disbanded :P Hence he only reached 73-74 but he was decked out till the bone cuz he used to farm alot backdays. He had one of the first legit made rappys +8 in Xig (when rappy still had that halberd look)

63 RedBaron ELT Rogue El Morad - orc nation feared him,when ELT went orc,we knew why he was so feared h34r: h34r:[/b]
    Not really imo. He wasnt that skilled. He had a hughe advantage being lvl 70 and having full uniques +0 while others were still at lvl 62 with +7/+9 jewels ...

Oh well good old days
    Ohyea, ROFD didnt kill the game, K2 did.

Add more XP slots back to CZ and remove CZ from server 2 and you would be amazed how much ppl are actually still in CZ.

NaidenZ

[/b]
    wow, nice Screenshots =/

I miss those times

eduarvera23

wow pfil must've owned, the only lvl 70 at ares

Question for very very old ko player

Who was first lvl60 of Ares ?

Xyz ? Coz I remember him showing me his nova on moradon ^^ Its was the first time I saw nova, AWESOME !
    And I also remember his salamander Staff +8/64 and after his elixir +8/64

Tristan

Yeah, Xyz was the first lvl 60 in Ares. Phil was the first lvl 70 of ares ^^

saca

u can count me in XD i was in tioc from start til end

here u have some SS

<3 15 trolls

61 Kartikeya Tiocfaidh Ar Lá Warrior El Morad - omg this guy was in Tioc till it disbanded
    56 spy2827 Challenge Warrior Karus - lmao Challenge clan was the dream of most ppl in Breth :lol:
    62 Toni BadBoyz Warrior El Morad - lmao old time
    63 RedBaron ELT Rogue El Morad - orc nation feared him,when ELT went orc,we knew why he was so feared h34r: h34r:
    52 Farandir KNIGHTS_OF_ROMANIA Rogue El Morad - Makes me drop a bucket of tears[/b]
    I rember when RedBaron helped me with DT when he was 63 and i was 54 priest :P DT droped shell pauldron for sin to me that cost 25m+ in that time. He used alot of potions for that and when I asked if he want any coins he said no He was really cool guy. Noways no1 would help u with boss for free

Jeej im on there ^^
    51 Micata Dimension™ Rogue Karus

:wub: to all oldies :P

I had forgotten i was that high lvl

:wub:

<- almost crying :/

Touchfemale

maybe f9devil :x

Ohhh just lookin at the list brings back so much memories..

1 picture tells more than a 1000 words...
    But still that list brings back more memories than 1 picture.

Good old days on Ares with "Costa", was to low lvl to attend that list at those times :P