Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

one free level

This is a discussion on one free level within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol thats fucked.. why doesnt it happen to me..[/b] i think Gm could be bored and wanted to do something ...
Page: 2

ooo

lol thats fucked.. why doesnt it happen to me..[/b]
    i think Gm could be bored and wanted to do something different for a change

mrmagic2008

maybe he was lev 71 all along and didnt know it until now lol

I think you don't have what to do and bull shiting here (Just opinion)

your a tard if it was me i wouldnt post about it...ps i like the mountain dew idea might be it[/b]
    Mountain dew lowers your sperm count. So gogogogogogo if you want to be infertile.

Aymeric

An old player kalimero_FR on ares got 1 free lvl to with santa ( big lag, dc, 1 free lvl )

i dont know if its a bug happened to me too. but this was before moradon patch where there wasnt bdw yet
    was pking in cz as a lvl 66 rogue. got killed by some1. click ok and respawned and i was lvl 67. with the exact same percentage.

Mooshoo

When I was CZ with a party last week, a dude left the party and then 5 mins later in the box on the right it starts saying shit like (player name) got dungeon key and then finally a hell key and we are like wtf? and then boom the whole party got tp'ed to the hell abyss from the CZ. The dude was getting np in the abyss because somehow he got bugged. So maybe you were bugged and you were getting xp from some poor fools who didnt even realise they were been leeched.

speedkill

When I was CZ with a party last week, a dude left the party and then 5 mins later in the box on the right it starts saying shit like (player name) got dungeon key and then finally a hell key and we are like wtf? and then boom the whole party got tp'ed to the hell abyss from the CZ. The dude was getting np in the abyss because somehow he got bugged. So maybe you were bugged and you were getting xp from some poor fools who didnt even realise they were been leeched. [/b]
    damm, what kind of sick xp party did THEY have O_O

kazuh1ko

Ur signature r0x.

i LOL-ed at it.

Hey cutie Senior Member

lukcy you

Niv Aslan

Talking

say thanks and stfu :P

Ametista

:lol:
    maybe he drank about 500 gallons of mountain dew, went into a trance, thought he went to sleep. snapped out of it and... there u go[/b]
    :lol: :lol: possible :lol:

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

An old player kalimero_FR on ares got 1 free lvl to with santa ( big lag, dc, 1 free lvl )[/b]
    /offtopic
    Calimero ;S

She is my love

/ontopic
    Really strange, alltho i wish some proof could be shown...i know would be hard to do...

pato_sobre

a freind of mine is in the lvl 70s and was murchating last night he was at 15 percent and when he woke up this morning he dc'd and when he loged on he was 14 percent and was all like wtf why did i lose xp? well after looking he GAINED A FKN LVL? what do you think happen?[/b]

it happened to ProZaC (one member of my clan) in Edana. he was in Hobgoblins, then DC and he said WTF? i lost 1% then he discovered that he was 1lvl more :X

from 67 to 68 or so

omggg pato dont bump old shitzzz noob

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast