Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
Like Tree4Likes

OTP Bullshit

This is a discussion on OTP Bullshit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gotta say regiss is right . 20 kc is nothing lmfao....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Inside the woods
    Posts
    128

    Default

    gotta say regiss is right . 20 kc is nothing lmfao.

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    people will cry, let them. poor sad kids

  3. #18
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenSoR View Post
    gotta say regiss is right . 20 kc is nothing lmfao.
    Its not whether its nothing or not, its about the simple fact that you gotta PAY (or make extra effort, giving profit to 3rd parties) just to play / make your account safer.

    To all the people defending that... I'm disappointed.
    Diver likes this.

  4. #19
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Inside the woods
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Its not whether its nothing or not, its about the simple fact that you gotta PAY (or make extra effort, giving profit to 3rd parties) just to play / make your account safer.

    To all the people defending that... I'm disappointed.
    I'm sorry , what about sealing ? Anyguy who pays more gets more benefits , worked then works now.

  5. #20
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Its not whether its nothing or not, its about the simple fact that you gotta PAY (or make extra effort, giving profit to 3rd parties) just to play / make your account safer.

    To all the people defending that... I'm disappointed.
    KO is business after all (like any other "free" game anyway), so i really dont know why anyone is still suprised. And such amount of money that u need to spent are just ultra low... Deal with that and move on, KO didint stoped at 2005.

  6. #21
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenSoR View Post
    I'm sorry , what about sealing ? Anyguy who pays more gets more benefits , worked then works now.
    Does that make it right though? At least sealing wasn't required in order to play.

    And regiss, that's not how f2p business models are supposed to work. They already have a 'micro-transaction' cash shop.

  7. #22
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    I dont understand why are u all crying here that u have to spend few buck. Are you always acting this way when u have to spend some coin? Life must be really tough for you in this society where everything is based on money.

  8. #23
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I dont understand why are u all crying here that u have to spend few buck. Are you always acting this way when u have to spend some coin? Life must be really tough for you in this society where everything is based on money.

    +1 .

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Does that make it right though? At least sealing wasn't required in order to play.

    And regiss, that's not how f2p business models are supposed to work. They already have a 'micro-transaction' cash shop.
    i realy doubt that any f2p game survived THAT long like KO did after all shit that happened.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I dont understand why are u all crying here that u have to spend few buck. Are you always acting this way when u have to spend some coin? Life must be really tough for you in this society where everything is based on money.
    Another person who doesn't understand the point. Are you guys so addicted to this video game that you are blinded by bad business practices? I will quote you and say that "Life must be pretty tough for you in this society where everything is based on scamming people for money." I'm not here whining or crying. I am simply pointing out the obvious unethical business practices being used by the owners of this video game.

    There is nothing wrong with a company trying to make money, but they should at least be doing it in a legitimate manner. They should not be nickel and dimeing their player base due to a malfunction with their system. They should not be injecting high grade weapons and selling them for cash money. They should not be selling GB's on their own resellers websites. They should not have Pay2Win items aka gear in their Power Up Store (Dragonboxes).

    This company is so bad at what they do, they don't even realized the potential amount of money this game could make in the Western Market. They simply sit back and feed off this Turkish addiction going on and make a small amount of money compared to what they could make if they knew how to run a business.

  10. #25
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I dont understand why are u all crying here that u have to spend few buck. Are you always acting this way when u have to spend some coin? Life must be really tough for you in this society where everything is based on money.
    Pointless to explain if you don't see what's wrong.

  11. #26
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    I see you find it unfair, but thats life, accept it an move on. Nothing comes free in this world, and so in this universe. Everything is working based on EXCHANGE of energies in universe.

    Even the service which is sending you some text messages SMS messages to your phone. Usually every text message cost something when you want to send one right? Amount they are charging for this service is so small that I'm surprised if they even would have any profit on it at all.

  12. #27
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I see you find it unfair, but thats life, accept it an move on. Nothing comes free in this world, and so in this universe. Everything is working based on EXCHANGE of energies in universe.

    Even the service which is sending you some text messages SMS messages to your phone. Usually every text message cost something when you want to send one right? Amount they are charging for this service is so small that I'm surprised if they even would have any profit on it at all.
    they dont have ANY profit from that... They dont have any profit from OTP at all.

  13. #28
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    You should know by now that anything to do with knight online is going to require patience, and lack of other options.

  14. #29
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    You should know by now that anything to do with knight online is going to require patience, and lack of other options.

    razor likes this.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    as Eye4Eye said,
    the marketing strategy of NTTGame is unethical,
    its based on abusing the crazy addiction of turkish kids,
    making them spend all their money on PUS. If it means you have to put some of your money into the companys pocket in order to play (atleast 5$ if you dont want to go through those annoying surveys,
    that mostly dont even work) then it's pretty reasonable that some people refuse to do so.
    Dont understand why you cant get this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •