Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Our Farewell

This is a discussion on Our Farewell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hope im one of those people u wills ay goodbye too in game miss u both being human and ...
Page: 3

i hope im one of those people u wills ay goodbye too in game miss u both being human and u both are a definate great team. hope to see u both soon someday some how good luck and all will be missed <3

alex_n_19

good luck and have fun in real life.

Ty again guys <3

Robokill

bb I miss pking with you guys on vandy and flat =)

gl in rl

Record

Does your reputation in an online game bother you that much, that you have to post something like this?

I think it&#39;s a bit sad... :mellow:

(I&#39;m not trying to flame just curious)[/b]
    Don&#39;t Judge Him!

Shane1911

GL guys.

jordan900

My Two Heroes,

Kennie - I always thought your attitude was funny. You stood up for what you believed in in the game, and it was important to me that you never changed. You never tolerated people who took the easy way out to advance their character level, items, money or whatever else. Unfortunately so many could not resist those tempations and it changed the game in a bad way for those who worked hard. I can see why people hate you, but being in your clan helped me see you as a good person who was not selfish and egotisitical(well except to some people who may have deserved it) But I alwyas appreciated being in your clan

Bathy - You were pretty much always the nicest person to me no matter what. You were one of the first people to really show me what it meant to help others when you bought me a +7 crimson robe soooo long ago and it was the greatest thing i had ever seen. I am glad that you and K accepted me, trusted me and helped me so much.

I am happy you are both getting away from the game for good! I think you can do wonderful things in real life...which is so much more important. I hope one day you can look back and laugh at the fact that you played a computer game for so long! I know I do. Good Luck to you both.

Also...selling a lvl 72 mage...naked cuz thats the best[/b]
    if this is the mage tigalia or something like that, that i remember, i could have sworn i was the one who bought you that robe lol because i also bought you a goblin crimson one but its all good gl bath and kenny

DarkForceTM

GL in real life

The king. Senior Member

hey ho lets go? gl in rl bathory/kennie

nathan16

Good luck to you both.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123