Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

OutKasteD - Disbanded

This is a discussion on OutKasteD - Disbanded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hopefully this can the beginning of a new era rather than the end of one. just takes a few good ...
Page: 4

hopefully this can the beginning of a new era rather than the end of one. just takes a few good decisions

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    hopefully this can the beginning of a new era rather than the end of one. just takes a few good decisions

too True too true.

<3 OutKasted,great clan and a great ally
    i will miss you all

ANZAC_Mondane

Sad day indeed ,, i Pm my Good Freind Morghana to tell her the news via Mail,, and when i loged in again Morgie had sent me a letter saying you guys Disbanded,, :blink: ,, i know so many are sick of all the Cheats ect and bug and Gm do nothing -_- ,, jsut look at Bugged wars that go for liek a day ,, shows how active KE staff are :angry: ,, Also ,, alot of Players worked hard to make ther +7 Items and soem +8 ect,, and i see some of late seem to have been Gifted +3 ROL ,, all +8 shells ect for nothing by Gm :wacko:

i see Clan leader of AGrade 1 clan Using KOSp ,, i get arrow showerd by noobs,, and Players getting to 70 in a week becasue they cheat <_< ,, all this had added up to alot of people leaving,, well what is now TKO -_- -_-

i hope all Mebers of OutKasted, and Also Daydreamer can still play together and have fun,, as,, thats why i play,, for fun ,,

i Enjoy Dying to Felix ,, Doc ect ,, becasue i know they Great Guys ,, ,but myself ,, i wont Quit,, becasue i love to Talk to Friend in teamspeak,, and some are Real life Friends ,, if i quited now,, i feel as i gave in to the Turks h43r: NEEEVVVVEERRR ^_^

God Luck guys,, and see you soon

Banned

as the man with the "great toe" said: nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No soup for u

OzZzZzZz

doc, felix come Infinity :P
    old bros waiting u there

Banned

no i will make clan named OutKasteDPwnsUrFace and they can join and we can do KQ and then we can have the same symbol h43r:

Z3non

OutKasteD was such a good clan.... its sad to see them disband it after so long time

R.I.P OutKasteD

Banned

DAMMIT my best clan (and one of the best orc clans) disbanded on the same day!?!?!

I'll miss DD and everyone in it :<

:OnSlaught:

Best clan I have ever been in. Sad to see it disbanned.

Mario

KilledForMe

Good Luck for all

Sad day indeed. Never forget the good days eh Felix?

Sustain

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose.... The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of time.
    But it was a beginning."

Fits this.

wheel of time ftw :wub:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast