Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Party Tournament schedule[Updated] - Quarter, Semi and Finals matches added!

This is a discussion on Party Tournament schedule[Updated] - Quarter, Semi and Finals matches added! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol @Reliance. Got the shit beat out of em cause they dont out gear every other player in the tournament ...
Page: 3

Lol @Reliance. Got the shit beat out of em cause they dont out gear every other player in the tournament by $4,000.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Lol @Reliance. Got the shit beat out of em cause they dont out gear every other player in the tournament by $4,000.
    Actually, a 10-0 score denotes, from my observation, that they didn't show up (could be wrong, but there are way too many 10-0 scores).

Honorable mention for CENSORED, dying 60 times in 15 minutes (avg 4 death per min). I didn't think that was possible with +3 uniques
    mathmath and brambor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Actually, a 10-0 score denotes, from my observation, that they didn't show up (could be wrong, but there are way too many 10-0 scores).

Honorable mention for CENSORED, dying 60 times in 15 minutes (avg 4 death per min). I didn't think that was possible with +3 uniques
    Oh, yea maybe they didn't show up. 10-0 score is pretty common. But they're online 22 hours a day, idk how they would've missed it.

Zwn

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Do we have any English speaking clans left in the tournament btw?
    i believe newbies (winner of match 9) is english/spanish clan on pathos human side

i think 10 points is what u won for taking the monu, so it might just be 0/0 on kills and monu win (tough its hard to say because with all pple showing with same color on stream, and the game hopping that was taking place i didn watch it very long)

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    i think 10 points is what u won for taking the monu, so it might just be 0/0 on kills and monu win (tough its hard to say because with all pple showing with same color on stream, and the game hopping that was taking place i didn watch it very long)
    Makes sense, but there are some matches from round 2 that have been already decided with a 10-0 (in those cases, neither of those teams showed up in round 1, they have 0-0 scores, so they got auto-DQ from round 2).

At least we had the balls to try it. How did your team go? Oh that's right you didn't even fucking go.

Deliverance played a good strategy, they all went human female chars all with the same name. We should have done a bit better, but honestly targeting ppl was a joke so we really gave up after the first few minutes.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    i believe newbies (winner of match 9) is english/spanish clan on pathos human side

Isn't Deliverance an English clan too ?
    I know Sayonara KO and you say Newbies are English speaking clans, perhaps there are more left.

And when you see 10-0 it means that its an automatic win in case one of the teams didnt want to vs or didnt show up. Or it could also mean that the score is 10-0.

Once you kill monument your team get 8 points but only if you are behind in kills.

Anyone recorded from the fights? What map is it?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    Anyone recorded from the fights? What map is it?
    A modified BDW map
    https://www.twitch.tv/nttgame/v/79586760

nice nice, anyone recorded from playerview?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Updated. . . . . .

Is it allowed to name clan anything they want? 4RapeTime..lRapeTime just noticed. I don't really care and too lazy to read this myself, maybe Quincy clan and LiveForKiLL clan care
    Only scrolled it through real quick, "Illegal clan name or logo -11 Clan dismissal and leader will be permanently banned" by curiosity, is it like this?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    Is it allowed to name clan anything they want? 4RapeTime..lRapeTime just noticed. I don't really care and too lazy to read this myself, maybe Quincy clan and LiveForKiLL clan care
    Only scrolled it through real quick, "Illegal clan name or logo -11 Clan dismissal and leader will be permanently banned" by curiosity, is it like this?
    Technically, they're not offending anyone by using this clan name so no, that wouldn't apply on such clan name.

Let me tweet this to Anita Sarkeesian.

Technically, they're not offending anyone by using this clan name so no, that wouldn't apply on such clan name.
    Aight, I see, not even the fine print?
    11. Including, but not limited to profanity/offensive language or images (masked or otherwise), vulgarities, impersonation (staff or player), or copyright violation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast