Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Password change will ever be able again?

This is a discussion on Password change will ever be able again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that sux...
Page: 2

alper15

that sux

snowyfrex

accorden to a gm, the last time the website was down, i think was like yesterday.. suposedly pw change was gona b enabled..lol so much 4 that

it'll be very soon

right after they enable character delete, they'll enable pass chance :lol:

Lol character delete. Did they ever have that? I think I remember it once like 2.5+ years ago, but maybe I dreamt that.

poker27

it'll be very soon

right after they enable character delete, they'll enable pass chance :lol:[/b]
    they cant enable character delete because if you ever get hacked they can delete your account and that will the worst, because you can always farm for items but lvl a character from lvl 0 is a NO NO NO

Sup3rSlick2

they cant enable character delete because if you ever get hacked they can delete your account and that will the worst, because you can always farm for items but lvl a character from lvl 0 is a NO NO NO[/b]
    The delete feature should never have been introduced then

killluminati

yeah but sometimes you have gay lvl 30 mages on your acct

Coronius

btw

i heard that couple of guys changed their pass thru site just today and i know they r not BS me ! tho i dont have the balls to try it but can any1 confirm if it was luck or indeed anabled again or if they did it with a "different way" usage of site ?

Svooni

btw

i heard that couple of guys changed their pass thru site just today and i know they r not BS me ! tho i dont have the balls to try it but can any1 confirm if it was luck or indeed anabled again or if they did it with a "different way" usage of site ?[/b]
    i talked with gm on logos and he mean the pw reset enabled after restarting HP, but nothing, noob gms

wideload620

You are able 2 change your pw just submit your information in a cs once confirmed it will be changed.

How if your dealing with a hacked account and they have manage 2 change the password on you create another account sumbit your characterinfo along with payment and if everthing is peachy they will change the pw/email address as well as the secret question.

Sup3rSlick2

Can we still do character trades...safely?

Robokill

Can we still do character trades...safely?[/b]
    it was never safe to begin with.

Sup3rSlick2

it was never safe to begin with.[/b]
    What about using trade moderators?

Sup3rSlick2

So basically non-premium users can't ever change their pw or sq?

zetazeta

i still waiting to get my passwored back.. forgot password still wont work >.>.. quit for over 1yr now xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast