Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Paypal .. or Visa Electron directly in power up store ?

This is a discussion on Paypal .. or Visa Electron directly in power up store ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by immortallove+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(immortallove)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-morax You can pay with Visa... BUT visa electron is different . If your over ...
Page: 2

morax

Originally posted by immortallove+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(immortallove)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    You can pay with Visa... BUT visa electron is different. If your over 18 get down to your bank and demand they change your card from one you have to normal visa. This will help in other real life purchases.

As said above though use paypal if you can because at least if something screws up they will help you sort it.

what u mean with visa electron is different ? :unsure:[/b]
    Not all companies accept Visa Electron - like some Garages, Newsagents, Online Stores etc. Basically Visa Electron is like a baby Version of Visa not ALL companies accept it so you have to check first. Boots for example do not accept Visa Electron nor does British Airways.

Ive just looked on the Internet and Paypal do accept Visa Electron so you would be ok to set up a paypal account using that card

immortallove

Originally posted by Felix
    Paypal mate, Visa electron is not accepted on Visa delta.
    thx

immortallove

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by immortallove@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

You can pay with Visa... BUT visa electron is different. If your over 18 get down to your bank and demand they change your card from one you have to normal visa. This will help in other real life purchases.

As said above though use paypal if you can because at least if something screws up they will help you sort it.

what u mean with visa electron is different ? :unsure:
    Not all companies accept Visa Electron - like some Garages, Newsagents, Online Stores etc. Basically Visa Electron is like a baby Version of Visa not ALL companies accept it so you have to check first. Boots for example do not accept Visa Electron nor does British Airways.

Ive just looked on the Internet and Paypal do accept Visa Electron so you would be ok to set up a paypal account using that card [/b]
    Dude u are awesome .. pretty much love u .. thx for looking after all info .. and i live in sweden so british airways im sorry but u aint gonna get my money ^^ :wub: :wub:

KamY

There is no Paypal in Peru h43r: even Ecuador have 1!!!!! What can i do now?

diablo

no need to have paypal on peru. just need a cc and add it to paypal.thts all

visi

Why pay K2 when they might screw you over?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by visi

Pay you instead to fuck us over maybe :P

visi

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-visi

Pay you instead to fuck us over maybe :P[/b]
    na, I work free. ^_^

immortallove

I tried to add my visa electron .. and it would not work .. a msg about my bank issued my credit card .. i dont get it

Zypher

just dont buy premium

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12