Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PB XP

This is a discussion on PB XP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; narh im not sorri mate!...
Page: 2

azza

narh im not sorri mate!

[quote]<_< -_- most of u will not see me in the game cause im only on at australia times. Im never on at turk hour!

Lucky you. >.<

azza

INDEED!

jajajajaja

Originally posted by azza
    <_< *-_- *most of u will not see me in the game cause im only on at australia times. Im never on at turk hour!
    My friend, Dah, who i play with all the time on weekends and some week days, is Australian. So any other explaination of why i haven't seen you?

Do you really belive this guy is 69? -_-

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Do you really belive this guy is 69? -_-
    With the current state of things ingame (Xaeroo, faaliyet, GoDKnows, Kn0w and many more), yes.

azza

i see many lvl 69 why dont u go bug them!

Oh really? Name some then please.

This should be funny.

azza

Your mum and your dad,, thats enuff kk

lol want faaliyet_volcom banned? cause ive got some screenshots that ive been thinking of sending to gm B)

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    lol want faaliyet_volcom banned? cause ive got some screenshots that ive been thinking of sending to gm *B)
    No point, remember how long it took to get rid of Bankuri? Thats about how long faaliyet will be around.

Azza, why is it turkish people always make fun of other's parents? Are we self-conscience about something?

azza

are you trying to say im turkish cause if u are you must b the most dumbiest prick on earth. i would go to turkey with bombs strapped to my self and blow a internet cafe up. then if im still alive after that ill piss on a turks head?

Did i say that? Sure, i might've implied it. But then again i could've been just asking you a question. Regardless, name some of the "many" lvl 69's you seem to know.

azza

you know wat everyone on this forum must b stupid you must know me you might be reading my name wrong, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Cava

Originally posted by azza
    are you trying to say im turkish cause if u are you must b the most dumbiest prick on earth. i would go to turkey with bombs strapped to my self and blow a internet cafe up. then if im still alive after that ill piss on a turks head?
    so y r u making fun of other's parents when they're askign you in a decent manner?

for fuck's sake your making yourself look like a pisshole. oh wait, your an asshole, so that makes sense.

besides, whats the secret identity to hide? r you like a superhero ingame of some sort? OMG look its superbp h43r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast