Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Perfected Warrior

This is a discussion on Perfected Warrior within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Long time ago, people were saying that Skeleton Belt is best for warrior. But now every warrior wants Iron Belt. ...
Page: 4

ST

Long time ago, people were saying that Skeleton Belt is best for warrior. But now every warrior wants Iron Belt. Anyone know why? And whats better for warrior.

Trii

warriors want iron belt since they dont really give a fuck about success rate of their legcut and scream, those who buy Skele belt are the ones who care about that and their NP.
    so if ur not one of those people get an iron belt.

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    what goods all these items with any skill behind them? i think the perfected warr would be all of the above roc in blah blha blha and good at playing the damn game *:D
    I Agree with that

MachineGUN

Originally posted by Trii
    warriors want iron belt since they dont really give a fuck about success rate of their legcut and scream, those who buy Skele belt are the ones who care about that and their NP.
    so if ur not one of those people get an iron belt.
    agree110%

Teuroz/fingor

Well dual wield isnt that bad on +10... after change str bonus or minus to weapons ap spear of them selves or what ever +hanguk it would be 219ap 220eledama +10hp and some resist.
    or that same spear whit lycaon hammer +10 it would be 200ap +10hp like 80elerests and 120%mana reverse weapon
    :blink:

Teuroz/fingor

woops my bad... ap on that lycabuild would be 193 and it has 100 ele dama

glad

Avedon +7 or +8 Giantic +8 Hell Breaker +8 Raptor +8
    dual platiunium earning +1
    dual roc +1
    iron belt
    iron necklase
    set shells +8

(ChitinShield) for fun ;-)

and btw Avedon +8 > Giantic +8