Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Perhaps the weirdest 10 mins in the history of KO....

This is a discussion on Perhaps the weirdest 10 mins in the history of KO.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow nice 1.6k ac with no shield :P...
Page: 3

agendas

wow nice 1.6k ac with no shield :P

rasta

I think not so long ago there was a bug where rogues used wolf over and over again or something like that and gettin insane ap's...[/b]
    yeah, but its patched.

Mezmerize

wow nice 1.6k ac with no shield :P[/b]
    If I'm not wrong he is even w/o buff on.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

ya theres a bug, thank god no-one knows how to do it or alot of turks would be spiking everyone 3k

i had this in cz, my ac went upto 1.4k as a rogue with no good uniques

manveerj

Grats for 5 mins you had an average char on cypher XD

xaivia

weird shit eh? well about the banned issue i know k2 are a pretty diabolical company but i doubt anyone can mod their stats like that and it was only for like 5 mins as you can see my nps i didnt actually kill anyone coz that would have been suspect as fuck i mean im a beast but i dont SD people for 4k yet :P i guess its not bug abuse unless i actually went around killing people eh?

thinkin about it maybe a GM buffed me? just a thought

ppl dont get banned for bug, they got banned if they abuse a bug[/b]
    He attacked someone, He knew the AP he had - And he killed people meaning he abused it no matter if he noticed before or after, it was clear it was a bug when he leg cutted for so much hp but he killed anyways so :x.

ISeeYouPee

it happend to me in ds's once
    i had 2.4 k ac i was like wtf this is sick then it got fixed when my ac ran out :S

TechaTecha

holy shit, that is monster ap 5.3k , TANK ULTIMA PLS?

you will never know....there are few cases which ppl got banned coz exposing thier names while trying to sell thier chars and items for usd[/b]
    lol yea, Plus Linus already told me he read Ko4life - They always keep up on Forums like Ko4life and hacking forums because Idiot's ALWAYS Post their name's along with exploiting the game somehow.

EndOfStory

Grats for 5 mins you had an average char on cypher XD[/b]
    Rofl,thats was a good(and sad to say it ,real)one :lol:

Greets

DeathInTheNight

He attacked someone, He knew the AP he had - And he killed people meaning he abused it no matter if he noticed before or after, it was clear it was a bug when he leg cutted for so much hp but he killed anyways so :x.[/b]
    What if he was getting ganged, then noticed, would you expect him to die b4 doing whatever you think he should have done?
    C'mon, it's a bug we all know that. But its not as if it's gonna last too long and not as if it can be exploited any time you want.
    Who wouldn't atleast try kill 1 person if you suddenly found you had 5k+ap?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123