Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

pffff, nice koxp or whatever tool it is now

This is a discussion on pffff, nice koxp or whatever tool it is now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i doubt you're the oldest player...[/b] that wasnt the point of the thread, but keep posting about it i dont ...
Page: 2

i doubt you're the oldest player...[/b]
    that wasnt the point of the thread, but keep posting about it i dont want that title. I just mentioned it coz everytime i post about some cheater a noob player asks about my forum name "how do u call him a cheater if ur name is kohack?"

i.e. kibal started on ares like 1 month before I did, townnnn or mama or whatevr his name is started also 1 month before I did :P

I got chased down by a duffer last night in pk, faster than lightfeet...

dragunmaster

fuck bro if warriors have light feet, especially a level 80 warrior theres no point to even pk anymore

warriors are strong enough as it is

Nick

Ya, SoulKeeper on Ares can lightfoot too.[/b]
    lol at that ...

soulkeeper is 1000000000000000000000000000000% legit so dont make up bullcrap

its not even a babashopped char, some nice decent items yea , but he never babashopped it. you will ask whats the proof ? well im playing it aswell!

Zxenke

10000000000000000000000% legit? Ive heard he uses CZ combo, lol. And yea, I lightfooted, he kept up and hit me 4-5 times. How can someone hit 4-5 times (lvl 80 skill i think it was has a cooldown longer than other attacks) as I lightfooted in the COMPLETE OPPOSITE direction? I cast lightfoot, turned and ran, then got hit 4-5 times. I'm not the only one who says this plus I have heard from a couple reliable sources he uses cz combo hack. What proof do you have that he doesnt? Lol, atleast I have more information.

Who gives a shit about babashopping? That wasnt mentioned, oký?

There was no lag either.

personal experience > heresay

Banned

10000000000000000000000% legit? Ive heard he uses CZ combo, lol. And yea, I lightfooted, he kept up and hit me 4-5 times. How can someone hit 4-5 times (lvl 80 skill i think it was has a cooldown longer than other attacks) as I lightfooted in the COMPLETE OPPOSITE direction? I cast lightfoot, turned and ran, then got hit 4-5 times. I'm not the only one who says this plus I have heard from a couple reliable sources he uses cz combo hack. What proof do you have that he doesnt? Lol, atleast I have more information.

Who gives a shit about babashopping? That wasnt mentioned, oký?

There was no lag either.

personal experience > heresay[/b]

gg combo?

lol at that ...

soulkeeper is 1000000000000000000000000000000% legit so dont make up bullcrap

its not even a babashopped char, some nice decent items yea , but he never babashopped it. you will ask whats the proof ? well im playing it aswell![/b]

100% legit and shares account...

Any way, the new hack is HeavenFire2, just found out it's being used like crazy to level on the new server...

Zxenke

gg combo?[/b]
    Lol, he has a good combo due to CZ combo as I said before. But that wasnt why he could keep up with me lightfooting. Most a rogue would get hit (this is when a rogue lightfoots, turns and run, THEN gets hit) is 3 if they combo fast. Combo with lvl 80 skill isnt as fast as howling sword.

i got atacked when i was running away with light feet (far away) <_<
    i just hope it was lag , cause warriors will own me if its koxp (if its a party with 2-3warriors )[/b]
    Something similiar happened to me... got attacked by warrior out of nowhere in cz (his nick is IamMaedthros or something like that, diez karus), tried to run away, but no matter how far i ran he was still hitting me. And second situation was at moradon arena, some noob rouge started attacking me and he stayed invisible (the only thing i could do was to kill him with nova) Imo there is some new cheat program or something like that

Zxenke

The invisible one is a re-spawn bug. I had that happen to me in the arena. Everyone else could see him, but I couldn&#39;t. As for the warrior...more proof this shit goes on.

Banned

B> koexp with cure :lol:

and obsene said "ko has gotten so much better....there is no dupes or hacks right now...come back to diez tez" LOL

Banned

Lol, he has a good combo due to CZ combo as I said before. But that wasnt why he could keep up with me lightfooting. Most a rogue would get hit (this is when a rogue lightfoots, turns and run, THEN gets hit) is 3 if they combo fast. Combo with lvl 80 skill isnt as fast as howling sword.[/b]
    I combo just as fast with HS as I do with HB. So far as I have noticed the cool down aint even 1 sec longer than hs and if it is BENEATH that which as far as I have noticed it iis beneath 1 second, how the hell do you notice if he hits you faster?

Thats bullshit, dont know about that fella on areas as I am on xig buuut im just giving my 2 cents to this topic

I combo just as fast with HS as I do with HB. So far as I have noticed the cool down aint even 1 sec longer than hs and if it is BENEATH that which as far as I have noticed it iis beneath 1 second, how the hell do you notice if he hits you faster?
    Thats bullshit, dont know about that fella on areas as I am on xig buuut im just giving my 2 cents to this topic [/b]
    Well, I talked about my rogue m4d chasing that cheater using light feet and never being able to reach it, and doing "something" strange so i have to malice him constantly
    havent heard of a lvl 80 anti debuff on warriors, at least not yet

p.s. u guys can keep the whos combo is better discussion here

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I think SoulKeeper is legit player.

And about lightfeet, cures, duffs and other it is possible to do only if u/someone edited knightonline client (knightonline.exe). Editing client is illegal so they should be banned, but where are gms ?
    What are we paying for ? Only to log in ?

Zxenke

Ok, my bad, HS and HB have same cooldown time. Nonetheless though, I&#39;ve pked a good deal and I know a warriors limitations and I know that what he did isnt normally possible. And thinking someone is legit doesnt make them, lol

There is some warrior on orc side (different one), who does the same. I forget name and clan though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12