Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Phantom Rouge - forgot he was orc

This is a discussion on Phantom Rouge - forgot he was orc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl all who posted are commenting on his skill bar not the fact phantom died to towers but then again ...
Page: 2

Jimbo

rofl all who posted are commenting on his skill bar not the fact phantom died to towers

but then again if youi had covered it up like mist ppl then you would have been accussed of cheating...

I am left haded and found out it's easier to have judgment on 1 and hp-soul on 7 & 8.
    I run pots with the last fingers of my right hand.

Btw for Phantom

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

only reason im commenting on it is cuz he said he dies a lot cuz its on 7....doesnt make sense :blink: if he dies a lot cuz of it....why not move it?

Banned Senior Member

ahahahah Erian got me xp'd to towers when almost 70

oh well

Erian

hehe went pking with desi, went to close to tower

Banned

cletus u n00b that skill bar blows man....now i see why u get owned so much....rofl

erian thats funny as hell you got exped....i love seeing when high levels get owned by anything that exped them

i got exped last week on towers cause my healer stoped healing me cause i was tanking towers.... :lol: :P

Cleatus

Originally posted by tez
    cletus u n00b that skill bar blows man....now i see why u get owned so much....rofl
    hrmm, perhaps you're correct. I will take into consideration the feedback from this thread and do some experimenting. Thanks.

With these things in mind tho, I feel really terrible for the ppl who I HAVE beaten 1v1.

Banned

Originally posted by Cleatus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cleatus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez
    hrmm, perhaps you're correct. I will take into consideration the feedback from this thread and do some experimenting. Thanks.

With these things in mind tho, I feel really terrible for the ppl who I HAVE beaten 1v1. [/b]
    yeah if u beat them 1v1 they suck if u got that skill bar

i will come on vent tonight and tell u how to set it up....most of all of ours are the same

but look at deviles and f9devils bars they are good....i use a combo of there 2

Haxium

usually, turks put a noob to tank towers and make the bug. This time it's just another one :wub: :wub:

wako0

nice ass

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Cleatus@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez

With these things in mind tho, I feel really terrible for the ppl who I HAVE beaten 1v1.

i will come on vent tonight and tell u how to set it up....most of all of ours are the same

but look at deviles and f9devils bars they are good....i use a combo of there 2[/b]
    the only thing i have to say to u tez is that if you're so ignorant to think that what works for you works for everyone else, i've lost respect. you cant expect there to be one way of doing everything, especially if it's your way. people have different ways of doing things...we're not all the same. and you posting here about how cleatus is a noob for having his own way of doing something is just horrible. now i see how much better a person cleatus is than you "hrmm, perhaps you're correct. I will take into consideration the feedback from this thread and do some experimenting. Thanks." For him to say that proves how shitty a person you really are and how much better he is than you

Banned

Originally posted by iKilledLincoln+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iKilledLincoln)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cleatus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez

but look at deviles and f9devils bars they are good....i use a combo of there 2[/b]
    the only thing i have to say to u tez is that if you're so ignorant to think that what works for you works for everyone else, i've lost respect. you cant expect there to be one way of doing everything, especially if it's your way. people have different ways of doing things...we're not all the same. and you posting here about how cleatus is a noob for having his own way of doing something is just horrible. now i see how much better a person cleatus is than you "hrmm, perhaps you're correct. I will take into consideration the feedback from this thread and do some experimenting. Thanks." For him to say that proves how shitty a person you really are and how much better he is than you[/b][/quote]

nope didnt say that u read wrong....its preferance and i clearly stated i use a combo of other peoples.....i am mearly saying to him i can show him my set up and he can do from there what he wants......his set up is way off for warrior.......thats my way....thats common sense as to playing this class better....its not like he has huge hands or 18 fingers...if so and i am wrong then this set up of his the shit

merley pointing out its more convient to have it close to sd for pots mana and hp......i think most read it that way....look closer before u jump on my ass...rofl :P :lol:

p.s. cletus has always been better than me....so are you....lmao....you missed my point and the joke with me and him...most others got it....as did he when he msned me....pull stick out of butt please :P :lol:

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by iKilledLincoln+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iKilledLincoln)
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cleatus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez

but look at deviles and f9devils bars they are good....i use a combo of there 2
    the only thing i have to say to u tez is that if you're so ignorant to think that what works for you works for everyone else, i've lost respect. you cant expect there to be one way of doing everything, especially if it's your way. people have different ways of doing things...we're not all the same. and you posting here about how cleatus is a noob for having his own way of doing something is just horrible. now i see how much better a person cleatus is than you "hrmm, perhaps you're correct. I will take into consideration the feedback from this thread and do some experimenting. Thanks." For him to say that proves how shitty a person you really are and how much better he is than you[/b]
    nope didnt say that u read wrong....its preferance and i clearly stated i use a combo of other peoples.....i am mearly saying to him i can show him my set up and he can do from there what he wants......his set up is way off for warrior.......thats my way....thats common sense as to playing this class better....its not like he has huge hands or 18 fingers...if so and i am wrong then this set up of his the shit

merley pointing out its more convient to have it close to sd for pots mana and hp......i think most read it that way....look closer before u jump on my ass...rofl :P :lol:

p.s. cletus has always been better than me....so are you....lmao....you missed my point and the joke with me and him...most others got it....as did he when he msned me....pull stick out of butt please :P :lol: [/b][/quote]

what i find humorous is that it wasn't a joke to cleatus just a while ago seeing as how i've been talking to him on vent. and i think you read what i posted wrong. you're still trying to say that your way is better than his. but wait, then u say its a matter of preference...ffs make up your mind. as i said before, skill bar is a matter of preference...dont think you need to come in and school people on how they "should" be playing the game. and im sorry but i didnt really understand that last portion of your first paragraph seeing as how the grammar is that of a 3 year old.

i also think you missed my point about cleatus being better than you...what i meant was that by taking your advice seriously (calling him a noob aside) it proved that he's a better PERSON than you...im sad i cant say the same for myself...i never miss an opportunity to point out how ignorant someone is

Cleatus

Gentlemen, we have a case of "the written word being mis-interpretted".

Tez obviously means no harm and wishes to help. :wub: Lincoln for taking my back

For the record, I didn't know how to take Tez's post, and didn't let it get to me. AND - I wouldn't cry if somone wanted to help me be a better pk-er, heaven knows I need the help. (btw d4rkcutra, ty for the 1v1 and mutual respect, you earned your 50nps, gg)

The only thing worth considering in this thread is that Phantom Rouge chased some nobody rogue into HB and got xp'd. Focus ppl focus.

Please don't let this go any further.

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by Cleatus
    ermm.. place holder
    was that a bump?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast