Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Phantomlink Banned? no longer k2 mod ?

This is a discussion on Phantomlink Banned? no longer k2 mod ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe he has been banned from offical forum but he is still mod here so he has the power SO ...
Page: 3

tolgahan

maybe he has been banned from offical forum but he is still mod here so he has the power SO lets stfu :P. i dont want to be banned

susGe

Originally posted by Phantom478
    im so jelous....i really wish i lived in my parents basement and worked at a fastfood resteraunt and on my free time play 11 hours straight of ko and forum posting thinking im leet and sucking the gms cock....but yeah because thats what i wanna do.
    1900 posts ftw? Anyways on the subject. I feel bad that phantom was banned cause he seems like a good guy, but rules are rules. And everytime they start banning ppl, people always complain that they dont ban known players. There you go theres your proof that they do.

Banned Senior Member

touché susGe

Havvk

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    Originally posted by Havvk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-g0rby

Phantom sorry but u sux dude *<_<

g0rby sorry but U sux dude :angry: <_< u dont even know the reason he got banned and say that -_-
    Havvk sorry but u sux dude I don't know the reason i said that but...there!!![/b]
    ^_^ just because u cant kill me means i suck ? :P suker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123