Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

PHASELIS and Insanity.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS and Insanity. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Half yoru shit is wrong. Bloodline hlped SSultans (Ottomans) keep Csw from us while daddycool was banned (we codulnt properly ...
Page: 5

Half yoru shit is wrong. Bloodline hlped SSultans (Ottomans) keep Csw from us while daddycool was banned (we codulnt properly defend)

We took it back next week when via was unbanned, and spoke with gms about watching over csw for bug abusers. Bloodline didnt bug gates, and many ottomans were banned for abusing cata bug.
    Thanks for being an idiot today, good day.[/b]
    True.
    +1
    lnsanity and Bloodline have never been allied and never will.[/b]
    Sure we never make ally=rez me two times for 4 stones "thx"
    And we had ally with clan Oblivion .

BJK next time check all facts before you put something.

p.s Merry Christmas

You whine to much Anil.

And yes when Ottoman got castle, Bloodline and oblivion was allied with them, They blocked the doors.
    Ottomans got banned. Insanity always played legit. So ur fact is wrong.
    You both clan cheated, Got banned.. You just deserve it anil

Mariuszowy

Insanity legit ? HAHAHAHAHA GOOOD joke.
    Only Sultans on edana were more legit than Insanity :]
    When Insanity will be better than Sultans ? Maybe soon :

Hostibus

hahah I love that ! all those noobs hate us so much damnn buahaha get ur ass on girakon and play with us before u make/reply to a topic like that buahaha - what more we gonna read there ? ally with bloodline ? LOL - I`ve already read that im from turkey and im gonna have baby soon so gogo ! Cry more - wondering when its gonna be closed ;d good that im there fast enough to reply damnnn ;d

about that if we`re legit : arent we the only clan ever thats using csw money from ONLY 1 server? arent we the only clan ever thats not killing isiloon/felankor on server 2? arent we farming isi 24/7 since 2 months ? same with fela but we started a bit later ? We`ve got more items monthly then any other clan since the begining so plx rotfl cry more.

to the post above : so we`re already better then Heaven ? god damnit YEAH !

Boyce

Another insanity topic, yay.

Year 2007. On Akara, Clan is PHASELIS.
    Day 1. We got castle, Our allies sitted at the doors. Got banned.
    Well then MAYBE you shouldn't have asked your ally clan to block gates for your clan as it's too obvious that main clan gives orders. Cry more.

First of all,i've been in insanity i know what was going on and i wouldn't lie about anything since i dont give a shit about this game because i quitted,i just watch the forums some time and laugh at noobs like puppet

To the guy who started the topic ;

Dude,it seems like u don't know shit about insanity OR girakon...U just found some random posts of 5 years ago and you're trying to compare your situation with the situation which was going on @ girakon. I got a tip for u : Next time u make a topic like this,find FACTS and not just the thoughts of some faggot posting shit. Almost everything u said there was not even close to what happened. I will only say this once : Insanity never cata bugged or blocked the doors,go whine at some other clan for doing that.

To Puppet ;

Dude i just CANNOT believe you are still whining...OMG i just wanna come to your house,grab u by ur legs and help u GET A LIFE. Ánd to me it's pretty obvious that people are sick of you're whining,if u want post count just ask the moderators they might give u +2k for some dollars AS LONG AS U SHUT THE FUCK UP. I hope i'm clear,get a life baba.

And oh,,,Hy ko4lyfe

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Im looking forward to see Miracle getting banned next war if the GM on Akara is really doing a good job as they didnt get banned this time. And actually i do agree that the GM on Girakon is a lousy 1 like the topic starter said after playing there and seeing some things myself.

If Miracle doesnt get banned next time we all know theres some bullshit going on in Akara as well so...[/b]
    could u pls tell me why miracle should get banned? ur comment is just stupid and there is no reason to say somethin like this.

Banned

yes insanity isn't legit we get +3 uniques everyday from gm =))))

LAWL

##### CLOSE TOPIC PLZ <3 ####

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Enough flame

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345