View Poll Results: Would you play hellsgarem if genie comes?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 38.89%
  • No

30 55.56%
  • Maybe

3 5.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Poll: would u play hellsgarem if genie was out?

This is a discussion on Poll: would u play hellsgarem if genie was out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We are checking right now to see how many more people would come if they had genie....
Page: 1

Default Poll: would u play hellsgarem if genie was out?

We are checking right now to see how many more people would come if they had genie.

+1 .

doubt it , because this game community is lazy as fuck they rather pay for the exp than actually grind it anymore. Just shows how much people "care" for this game aside from PVP the PVE aspect doesn't exists.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    doubt it , because this game community is lazy as fuck they rather pay for the exp than actually grind it anymore. Just shows how much people "care" for this game aside from PVP the PVE aspect doesn't exists.
    Can you blame them for finding a better opportunity cost for their time?

Think about it. It's pretty life draining spending hundreds of hours within one month just to get some online characters up. In fact it's kind of insane. We are living in an insane society, but most people are too insane, and busy "enjoying" their insanity to recognize it.

Genie is a saner option for people who live in the "real world" and have needs they must address because they aren't teenagers stealing mummy's credit card for +9's anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Can you blame them for finding a better opportunity cost for their time?

Think about it. It's pretty life draining spending hundreds of hours within one month just to get some online characters up. In fact it's kind of insane. We are living in an insane society, but most people are too insane, and busy "enjoying" their insanity to recognize it.

Genie is a saner option for people who live in the "real world" and have needs they must address because they aren't teenagers stealing mummy's credit card for +9's anymore.
    well I personally never played the game much nor I used a genie. I used to play beramus/cypher for about a week 3hours a day and I reach up to 75 level without using genie.... so idk maybe i just went on right path to achieve those levels faster but for me it doesnt seem to slow unless the real grinding starts at 80+

but I much rather level slowly without using money than donate to a game that don't spend cash evolving the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    +1 .
    Why do you even +1 that ? No offense but your clan got genie and you got a sharer on top of that lmao

But yeah I know a dozen of players who would play if there was genie. CZ wouldn't be as nice if it was availlable tho.
    Last edited by BluePrint; 10-10-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Why do you even +1 that ? No offense but your clan got genie and you got a sharer on top of that lmao

But yeah I know a dozen of players who would play if there was genie. CZ wouldn't be as nice if it was availlable tho.
    hes basically +1'ing as were seeing if we can make it more active (we are happy with the user count anyway.) as for "your clan got genie" we all had 1 pack, and its only 24 hours, we've been manual the rest of the time, he does have a sharer, but i don't and we are both the same level :P

His sharer said you bought multiple packs lol. Maybe a misunderstanding.

he bought 4 packs, rest of us got 1 pack, still the same level as him without a sharer so your point is invalid :P also if you sit over night, you gain genie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    he bought 4 packs, rest of us got 1 pack, still the same level as him without a sharer so your point is invalid :P also if you sit over night, you gain genie.
    Gain genie? how xD

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Gain genie? how xD
    think its something like for every 2 hours you are afk sitting or something you get 10 minutes of genie, and u can only get like 1 hour of genie in total from it (60 minutes), resets after a re-log though, so you can't get dc'd while merching or anything

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    think its something like for every 2 hours you are afk sitting or something you get 10 minutes of genie, and u can only get like 1 hour of genie in total from it (60 minutes), resets after a re-log though, so you can't get dc'd while merching or anything
    Didn't know that, thanks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    No, most people who are still playing have been playing for 5+ years, and frankly I assume I speak for alot when I say we're sick of manual exping, for a server to die 6months-1year later and starting all over. Most people still playing are in University, or work full time. Who has the time/will power to sit at the computer and combo like a nerd for 12 hours a day to gain 50% or a level? We've all done our fair share of manual exping, and at least I am sick of doing it. Genie is the one thing the GM's/Developers got right in the last 5 years.
    jordyvw and Truffles like this.

with or without genie, doesn't make my ping go down. so no i won't play it at all. USKO servers tend to get a way bigger population on launches than all of the steam servers did so far (Cypher excluded but we all know what happend to that server)

Yeah but you gain only 60 minutes of Genie you can't let it over night with that shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast